搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

请帮我翻译下歌词

Close to you 歌手:Carpenters 《Close To You》Sung By "Carpenters"Why do birds suddenly appearEvery time you are near?Just like me, they long to beClose to you。
  Why do stars fall down from the skyEvery time you walk by?Just like me, they long to beClose to you。On the day that you were bornThe angels got togetherAnd decided to create a dream come trueSo they sprinkled moon dust in your hair of goldAnd starlight in your eyes of blue。
  That is why all the girls in townFollow you all around。Just like me, they long to beClose to you。On the day that you were bornThe angels got togetherAnd decided to create a dream come trueSo they sprinkled moon dust in your hair of goldAnd starlight in your eyes of blue。
  That is why all the girls in townFollow you all around。Just like me, they long to beClose to you。Just like me (Just like me)They long to beClose to you。
  Wahhhhhhhhhhh, close to you。Wahhhhhhhhhhh, close to you。Hahhhhhhhhhhh, close to you。Lahhhhhhhhhhh, close to you。The End。
   。

全部回答

2007-03-19

0 0
    Why do birds suddenly appear 为什么鸟儿会突然出现 Every time you are near 每一次你在附近的时候 Just like me, they long to be 就像我,它们热切地想 Close to you 靠近你 Why do stars fall down from the sky 为什么星辰会从天空殒落 Every time you walk by 每一次你经过的时候 Just like me, they long to be 就像我,他们热切地想 Close to you 靠近你 On the day that you were born 你诞生的那天 The angels got together 天使们聚集在一起 And decided to create a dream come true 决定创造一个成真的梦想 So they sprinkled moon dust in your hair of gold 因此天使们在你金黄色的发髻洒满月尘 And starlight in your eyes of blue 在你海蓝色的眼眸里点缀星光 That is why all the girls in town 为什么城镇里的女孩子 Follow you all around 走到何处都追随着你 Just like me, they long to be 就像我,她们热切地想 Close to you。
     靠近你 On the day that you were born 你诞生的那天 The angels got together 天使们聚集在一起 And decided to create a dream come true 决定创造一个成真的梦想 So they sprinkled moon dust in your hair of gold 因此天使们在你金黄色的发髻撒满月尘 And starlight in your eyes of blue。
     在你还蓝色的眼眸里点缀星光 That is why all the girls in town 为什么城镇里的女孩子 Follow you all around。
   走到何处都追随着你 Just like me, they long to be 就像我,她们热切地想 Close to you。   靠近你 Just like me (Just like me)。
  。They long to be 就像我,她们热切地想 Close to you。 靠近你 Wahhhhhhhhhhh, close to you。 。。  。
  。靠近你。。。。 Wahhhhhhhhhhh, close to you。 。。。。靠近你。。。。 Hahhhhhhhhhhh, close to you。 。。。。靠近你。
  。。。 Lahhhhhhhhhhh, close to you。   。。。。靠近你。。。。 。

2007-03-19

70 0
    为什么鸟儿突然出现每当你靠近? 和我一样,他们渴望亲近你。 为什么星星从天上掉下来,每次你走了吗? 和我一样,他们渴望亲近你。 就在你出生的那一天天使聚拢决定创造一个梦想, 他们头发上洒上月球尘土黄金、蓝眼睛的星光。
   这就是为什么所有的女孩都跟着你周围城市。 和我一样,他们渴望亲近你。   就在你出生的那一天天使聚拢决定创造一个梦想, 他们头发上洒上月球尘土黄金、蓝眼睛的星光。 这就是为什么所有的女孩都跟着你周围城市。
   和我一样,他们渴望亲近你。 就像我(就像我),他们也渴望接近你。 。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科
出国/留学