搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

翻译

why do birds suddenly appearevery time you are near?just like me, they long to beclose to you。why do stars fall down from the skyevery time you walk by?just like me, they long to beclose to you。
  on the day that you were bornthe angels got togetherand decided to create a dream come trueso they sprinkled moon dustin your hairand starlight in your eyes like they dothat is why all the guys in townfollow you all aroundjust like me, they long to beclose to you。
  on the day that you were bornthe angels got togetherand decided to create a dream come trueso they sprinkled moon dustin your hairand starlight in your eyes like they dothat is why all the guys in townfollow you all aroundjust like me, they long to beclose to you。
  just like me, they long to beclose to you。这是首歌,要最好的翻译。

全部回答

2008-05-11

0 0
    CloseToYouWords& 词曲:伯特。巴卡拉克;海尔。大卫ArrangedbyRichardCarpenter改编:理查德。卡朋特Whydobirdssuddenlyappear为什么鸟儿突然出现Everytimeyouarenear?在你每次来到的时候Justlikeme,theylongtobe像我一样,它们渴望Closetoyou。
    靠近你Whydostarsfalldownfromthesky为什么星星陨落Everytimeyouwalkby?在你每次走开的时候Justlikeme,theylongtobe像我一样,它们渴望Closetoyou。
  靠近你Onthedaythatyouwereborn在你出生的那天Theangelsgottogether天使聚在一起Anddecidedtocreateadreamcometrue决定来一次梦想成真Sotheysprinkledmoondust他们在你的金发中撒下月影inyourhairofgoldAndstarlightinyoureyesofblue。
    在你湛蓝的眼中投下星光Thatiswhyallthegirlsintown为此全镇的女孩Followyouallaround。到处围着你转Justlikeme,theylongtobe像我一样,她们渴望Closetoyou。
  靠近你。

2008-05-11

69 0
    Why do birds suddenly appear Everytime you are near Just like me They long to be close to you 为什么每一次当你靠近时 鸟儿们就突然出现? 就像我一样 它们早就想靠近你 Why do stars fall down from the sky Everytime you walk by Just like me They long to be close to you 为什么每一次当你走来时 星星就从天上坠落? 就像我一样 它们早就想靠近你 On the day that you were born The angels got together And decided to create a dream come true 在你诞生的那一天, 天使们聚在一起, 决定为你创造出一个能实现的美梦 So they sprinkled moondust in your hair of gold and starlight in your eyes of blue 所以,他们为你的金发洒上月尘, 在你的蓝眼珠里洒上星光 That is why all the girls in town Follow you all around Just like me They long to be close to you 这就是为什么城里的所有女孩到处跟着你 就像我一样 她们早就想亲近你 just like me, they long to be close to you。
     就像我一样他们也渴望亲近你, 亲近你。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科
出国/留学