搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

CLOSE TO YUE的歌词

全部回答

2006-08-29

0 0
    Close to you(靠近你)   Why do birds suddenly appear   鸟儿们为何突然出现 Everytime you are near   每一次你靠近时   Just like me   就像我一样   They long to be close to you   它们早就想接近你   Why do stars fall down from the sky   星星为何从天上坠落   Everytime you walk by   每一次当你走来   Just like me   就像我一样   They long to be close to you   它们早就想接近你   On the day that you were born   在你诞生的那一天   The angels got together   天使们聚在一起   And decided to create a dream come true   决定创造出一个成真的美梦   So they sprinkled moondust in your hair of gold   於是,他们在你的金发洒上月尘   and starlight in your eyes of blue   在你的蓝眼珠里洒上星光   That is why all the girls in town   这就是为何城里所有的女孩   Follow you all around   到处都跟随著你   Just like me   就像我一样   They long to be close to you   她们早就想接近你 吼吼,附上中文大意,贴心吧。
    。

2006-08-29

44 0
    是《close to you》吧,你要谁唱的,这是卡朋特乐队的 Close To You ~ The Carpenters Why do birds suddenly appear Everytime you are near Just like me, they long to be Close to you Why do stars fall down from the sky Everytime you walk by Just like me, they long to be Close to you On the day that you were born, the angels got together And decided to create a dream come true So they sprinkled moondust in you hair And golden starlight in your eyes of blue That is why, all the girls in town Follow you, all around Just like me, they long to be Close to you On the day that you were born, the angels got together And decided to create a dream come true So they sprinkled moondust in you hair And golden starlight in your eyes of blue That is why, all the girls in town Follow you, all around Just like me, they long to be Close to you Just like me, they long to be Close to you Wa-ah-ah-ah-ah Close to you Wa-ah-ah-ah-ah Close to you 。
    。

2006-08-29

47 0
    Close to you 歌手:Carpenters 《Close To You》 Sung By "Carpenters" Why do birds suddenly appear Every time you are near? Just like me, they long to be Close to you。
     Why do stars fall down from the sky Every time you walk by? Just like me, they long to be Close to you。
   On the day that you were born The angels got together And decided to create a dream come true So they sprinkled moon dust in your hair of gold And starlight in your eyes of blue。
     That is why all the girls in town Follow you all around。 Just like me, they long to be Close to you。
   On the day that you were born The angels got together And decided to create a dream come true So they sprinkled moon dust in your hair of gold And starlight in your eyes of blue。
     That is why all the girls in town Follow you all around。 Just like me, they long to be Close to you。
   Just like me (Just like me) They long to be Close to you。   Wahhhhhhhhhhh, close to you。
   Wahhhhhhhhhhh, close to you。 Hahhhhhhhhhhh, close to you。 Lahhhhhhhhhhh, close to you。 。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫
宠物
度假旅游