搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

put the following into English.

1 Do you know ______________________? 你知道他住几楼吗? 2 _______________________ until it stops。 等公共汽车停了在下车。 3 Could you tell me _____________________? 请告诉我明天是否会下雨? 4 The doctor told him ________________ the child。
   医生叫他不要为孩子担心。 5 Your car ________________________。 你的汽车和我的不一样。 6 The flowers_____________________。 花应该经常浇水。 7 I don't know __________________。
   我真不知道怎么回答这个问题。

全部回答

2006-08-08

0 0

1 Do you know which floor is he in? 你知道他住几楼吗? 2 Do no get off the bus until it stops。
   /Never get off the bus until it stops 等公共汽车停了在下车。   3 Could you tell me wether it will rain tomorrow? 请告诉我明天是否会下雨? 4 The doctor told him ___not to worry about____ the child。
   医生叫他不要为孩子担心。   5 Your car ____is different from mine__。 你的汽车和我的不一样。 6 The flowers____should be watered frequently________。
   花应该经常浇水。 7 I don't know __how to answer this question_______。   我真不知道怎么回答这个问题。

2006-08-08

52 0

1。 DO you know which floor he lives in? 2。 PLease don't get off the bus until it stops。
   3。 Could you tell me wether it will rain tomorrow? 4。   The doctor told him not to worry about the child。
   5。 Your car is not the same with mine。 your cas is not identical with mine。     6。

The flowers should be regularly watered。 The flowers needs watering regularly。 7。 I don't know how to answer this question。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育