搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语考试

t speak English well,what can you do?

If you can study English well,but you can't speak English well,what can you do?

全部回答

2004-12-31

0 0

English corner is a pretty good choice。 If you are not in a large city, perhaps you will not find too many foreigners whose native language is English。
     Sometimes if one cannot speak English frequently, his listening is not good, either。
   I suggest that you should watch some movies first。   If you could understand 50%, I think you can almost feel free when you face some foreigners。
   In my opinion, to learn how the foreigners orgnize their sentences is very helpful。   I recognized this point when I have to communicate with them in English。
   Do not care about too many grammars, just make all the words to be a sentence。   After this, you can think about how to improve it。
   If you cannot find a suitable environment for practising, you just say somethingto yourself。   If you do like this, I hope your speaking will be improved more or less。

2005-01-14

61 0

This is a big problem for a lot people especially Chinese people。Most of us can get high mark in English tests,but worried about English speaking。
    In fact,English speaking is the most important ability,it is very useful。If you want to do well in English, you must speak better than other people。
     The only way to improve your English speaking is practise anytime and anywhere。
  You must enjoy losing face。I think you can practise English with your friends and foreigers。  You must stick to it and never give up。
  This is a very useful method。I spoke English very bad。Since I use this way, my English speaking is being good。
    Try it,you will do well in English Speaking。I hope you can get better and better everyday。

2005-01-08

61 0

Where there is will, there is a way~ If you want to be better at oral English, the only way is practise,practise and practise.

2005-01-01

62 0

commucicate with foreigners is the best way to improve your oral english! never mind the grammars, just talk! I can understand you feeling now, because in the past I study english very well just like you, but I think I should change the way which I could get more challenge, I chose to go abroad~then I could meet more foreign friends! trust me!you will be fine!。
    。

2004-12-31

59 0

Good question! Challenging! I'd like to put your question to the editor of iAsk!!^-^ You can act as a translater,writing Fnglish articles,thesis even act as "枪手",do some research work in English,setting up an English net,answering the questions in the iAsk,anything relating to English。
     。

2004-12-30

32 0

Practice makes perfect.

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语考试