搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语考试

PUT FOLLOWING SENTENCE INTO ENGLISH

你是做什么的?你做多久了,为什么不喜欢你现在的工作呢?是啊,有时我们真的不会尽自己最大的努力去学习,我看过一片电影,一个教练训练一个学生,叫他用最快的速度跑完长100米的木板,不言而喻,那学生没有尽最大的努力跑,第二次教练在木版上倒了汽油,当学生跑时,教练点了火,那学生不得不拼命的跑,为的是拯救自己的生命。
  最后第一次的速度和第二次的速度天朗之别。 其实有什么我挺嫉妒你的英语的,原因是你的英语水平很高,我很想像你这样说流利的英语,有妙笔生挥的感觉。 你的业余工作的翻译员啊,也是个有趣的工作啊。

全部回答

2007-06-20

0 0
    What is your line?How long have you been for it and why do you dislike the present job?Yeah,actually ,sometimes we do not try our utmost to study。
    I saw a film ,in which a coach trained a student to run at his fastest speed on a board of 100 meters long,but it was clear that the student did not go all out to race。
    Then for a second try,the coach poured gasoline on the board and ignited the board when the student ran 。
  The student had to run as quickly as he could for his life 。  The speed of last run is dramatically different from the second one。
   In fact I am jealous of your English ,because your Enlish level is so high。  I really wish I could speak Enlish fluently as you do---attainment of excellent feeling。
   Your spare-time job ,as an interpreter , is also great fun。  。

2007-06-20

46 0
    whatlineofworkareyouin?howlongtimehaveyoubeenonitandwhatisthereasonthatyoudon'tlikeitnow?yup, verwatchedamovie,it'saboutacoach' ubtless,hecouldn'tmakeitashewassupposedto。
    Forthe2ndtry,thecoachpuredthepatrolontheboardandhaditignitedwhilethestudentwasrunningonit,therefor,hehad lengththelatterresultwasdefinitelydifferentfromtheformerone。
    Actually i envy you your excellent english。 I wish i could speak English as fluently as you do。
     ah,a part-job as an interpreter also means quite lot fun to you! 不好意思 妙笔生辉一句我没有翻译,因为即便是中文我都不知道到底什么时候用比较合适,更不知道该怎么翻译成合适的英语,索性就跳过了。

2007-06-20

40 0
    What do you do? How long do you, why do not like your work now? is ah, Sometimes we will not really do their utmost to learn, I watched a film, a coach training a student, He called the fastest finish the 100-meter boards, it is self-evident that students did not make the greatest efforts to run, second coach of the board upside down on petrol, when the students ran, the coaches point of the fire, that the students had to go all out running, To the rescue their own lives。
     Finally the first and second speed of the speed difference between fair。 Actually, what I rather envy your English, because English is your high level, I imagine you speak fluent English, T students with witty play feeling。
     You work of the amateur translators ah, as well as an interesting work ah。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语考试
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科