搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

请各位老师帮我翻译一下这首歌词?多谢!

If I Didn't Know Any Better 歌手:Alison Krauss 专辑:Lonely Runs Both Ways I turned aroundBefore I could runI found you already settled downIn the back of my mindI know this is just a customary feverThe moon is our deceiverThat will leave you running blindYou're heart is pullin'If I didn't know any betterI'd be fallin deeper and deeper it's trueI'd hear it callin'If I didn't know any betterAnd I'd be in love with youDidn't want toThe look in the eyes of the one thatI would be drawn tooI'm a moth lost in a fireAnd I know thisIs just a beautiful illusionA case of the confusionBetween love and desireYou're heart is pullin'If I didn't know any betterI'd be fallin deeper and deeper its trueI'd hear it callin'If I didn't know any betterAnd I'd be in loveWhen the flame burns outIf finally settles downAnd you forgetI ever came aroundYou're heart is pullin'If I didn't know any betterI'd be fallin deeper and deeper its trueI'd hear it callin'If I didn't know any betterAnd I'd be in love with youI turned aroundBefore I could runI found you already settled downIn the back of my mind 。

全部回答

2007-03-13

0 0

如果我不知道什么更好 歌手:爱立信克劳斯 寂寞违两头我来说,我能在我转身 你们已经找到落户背面脑海我知道这只是一个习惯的发烧 月球是我们开办盲人deceiver,你会离开你的心牵拉『如果我不知道任何更好 我就是大起大落加深它的真实我听到callin'如果我不知道,我有更好二 五爱上你不想给一个眼神,我才会丁 我的蛀虫降过一场大火,我知道失去这只是一个美丽的幻想案澳 六混淆不清爱你的心和欲望牵拉『如果我不知道我是什么更好大起大落丁 eeper更深的真我听到callin'如果我不知道有什么好,我爱 当火焰灼伤了下来,最后如果你忘记你的心我是泪珠不断牵拉』 如果我不知道我可以有更好的真正大起大落深我听到callin'如果我丁 idn't知道什么是更好,我爱上你我转身之前。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科