搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语翻译

帮帮忙做一套英语单选题

1。 You should spend ______ in the study of the various senses and uses of the common words。A。 much time as you canB。 as time much as you canC。
   time as many as you canD。 as much time as you can2。 When I spent holidays Europe, I bought _____ vases。A。 two lovely big old GermanB。
   two lovely old big GermanC。 two German big old lovelyD。 lovely big two old German3。 You should really avoid ______ at home alone as he is old and ill。
  A。 your father stayB。 your father to stayC。 your father’s stayingD。 your father who stays4。 ______ do we go for picnics。A。 CertainlyB。
   SometimesC。 SeldomD。 Once5。 You seem to be dissatisfied with your present post。 I don’t think you judged your ability objectively when you applied for it, ______ you?A。
   doB。 didC。 don’tD。 didn’t6。 We ______ fine weather for the past few days。A。 haveB。 are havingC。 have been hadD。 have been having7。
   ______, I realize that I owe a debt to my early country life。A。 Lover of towns I amB。 As lover of townsC。 Lover of towns as am ID。
   Though am I the lover of towns 满分:2。5 分8。 ______ that dress when I first saw you at the station?A。 Were you wearingB。 Have you wornC。
   Did you wearD。 do you wear 满分:2。5 分9。 I hoped ______ my letter。A。 her to answerB。 that she would answerC。 that she answersD。
   her answering 满分:2。5 分10。 Something’ll have to be done about the air pollution, ______?A。 won’t itB。 will itC。 has itD。 does it 满分:2。
  5 分11。 Not until I shouted at the top of my voice ______ his head。A。 that he turnedB。 did he turnC。 he didn’t turnD。 he had turned 满分:2。
  5 分12。 Beneath our feet ______ that our life depends on for food and clothing。A。 the earth layB。 the earth liesC。 lie the earthD。
   lies the earth 满分:2。5 分13。 Any one can join the club, ______?A。 can any oneB。 can’t any oneC。 can’t theyD。 can they 满分:2。
  5 分14。 “Paul was riding a bicycle along the motorway when he was hit by the trailer of a lorry。”“He _____ a bicycle along the motorway; bicycles are not allowed。
  ”A。 shouldn’t have been ridingB。 couldn’t have been ridingC。 oughtn’t have been ridingD。 can’t have been riding15。 I have been going to Shanghai ______ than I used to。
  A。 lesserB。 lessC。 fewerD。 less often16。 If it is fine tomorrow, we ______ a football match。A。 haveB。 will haveC。 hasD。 shall has17。
   Here ______ you want to see。A。 the manager comesB。 comes the managerC。 comes a managerD。 is coming a manager18。 Need he come at once? Yes, he ______。
  A。 mustB。 must notC。 needD。 may19。 No one ______ that to his face。A。 dares sayB。 dares sayingC。 dare sayD。 dare to say 满分:2。5 分20。

They _____ to our proposal。A。 have not still respondedB。 have not responded stillC。 have still not respondedD。 still have not responded。

全部回答

2018-10-08

5 0

DBCCBDABBABDCADBBCCD(2)不确定

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语翻译