搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

会英语的大神们 求赐教啊

1、I'd like ______ over the Alps and looking down at the mountains。A。 flyingB。 being flyingC。 to be flyingD。 be flying2、The assistant worked late into the night, ______ a long speech for the president。
  A。 to have preparedB。 preparingC。 preparedD。 having prepared 3、I'm learning ______ a cake。 Can you explain ______ one?A。 to make; to makeB。
   how to make; to makeC。 to make; how to makeD。 making; making4、 I'll have to change my clothes before I go out。 I don't want ______ like this。
  A。 to seeB。 to be seeingC。 to be seenD。 being seen5、Please make my excuse at tomorrow's meeting。 I've got too much work _______。A。 to do to comeB。
   doing comingC。 to do comingD。 do coming6、I don't know whether to stay in teaching or ______ another job。A。 trying gettingB。 to try to getC。
   trying to getD。 try get。

全部回答

2018-10-26

4 0

1、I'd like ______ over the Alps and looking down at the mountains。C。 to be flying2、The assistant worked late into the night, ______ a long speech for the president。
    B。 preparing3、I'm learning ______ a cake。 Can you explain ______ one?C。 to make; how to make4、I'll have to change my clothes before I go out。
     I don't want ______ like this。C。 to be seen5、Please make my excuse at tomorrow's meeting。
   I've got too much work _______。A。 to do to come6、I don't know whether to stay in teaching or ______ another job。
    B。 to try to get好奇想问一下。。。这是几年级的作业/练习?。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科