搜索
首页 教育/科学 理工学科 数学

每题2分,共计20分) 请问下面的对不对啊?为什么?

一、单选题(共10小题,每题2分,共计20分) 请问下面的对不对啊?为什么?????一、单选题(共10小题,每题2分,共计20分) 从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出一个能填入空白处的最佳选项 1。 - Hurry up。 The lecture begins at 2:00。
   - _________________________________。 A。 Don't worry。 We've got 20 minutes B。 Thank you。 No hurry C。 Never mind。 You go if you like D。
   The lecture is useful 答案:A 2。 - Excuse me, I didn't mean to bother you。 - _________________________________。 A。 There's no problem B。
   It's a pleasure C。 That's quite all right D。 I didn't realize that 答案:C 3。 Not until most of the people had left the airport _________ his sister was there。
   A。 that he saw B。 had he seen C。 did he see D。 that he had seen 答案:C 4。 They are _________ students that they all performed well in the nationwide examinations。
   A。 so diligent B。 such diligent C。 so much diligent D。 such very diligent 答案:B 5。 More and more people in China now __________ to work regularly。
   A。 drive B。 drives C。 drove D。 have driven 答案:A 6。 In the fifties last century, many new cities __________ in the desert。 A。 bring up B。
   make up C。 grew up D。 build up 答案:C 7。 If the man ____ succeed, he must work as hard as he can。 A。 has B。 is to C。 is going to D。
   should 答案:B 8。 The beef I ate at the restaurant yesterday is delicious。 I'd like to have it again even if it costs _________。 A。
   as twice much B。 much as twice C。 as much as D。 twice as much 答案:D 9。 We have our house ________ every week by a cleaner。 A。 clean B。
   to clean C。 cleaned D。cleaning 答案:C 10。 If you asked your father you_______ permission。 A。 may get B。
   might get C。 should have got D。 would have got 答案:B。

全部回答

2018-06-02

16 0

应该都是对的。。 1。第一个人说:快一点,演讲两点就开始了。 第二个人说:没关系的,我们还有二十分钟呢。 2。第一个人说:不好意思,打扰一下。 第二个人说:没关系的。
   3。not until放句首,主句要部分倒装。 4。such。。。that句型 5。people是一个集合名词,谓语动词用复数。   now表明是现在的一个一般性的状态。
   6。bring up 抚养长大 make up 化妆;编造 grow up 成长 build up建造 除了grow up其他的用在这里应该用被动比较好。 7。is to表示将来,带有一种目的性和计划性。

8。倍数的表示方式:倍数 as much (as。。。。)后面可省略。 9。have sth done使某事被做。这里是让房子被清理的意思。 10。可能会得到,一种委婉的可能性。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
数学
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育