搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语翻译

请教几道题

Would you like to join us in the game?( ), for I have something important to attend to。A。 I willB。 I’d love toC。 I won’tD。 I’m afraid not 满分:2 分31。
   ( )a moment and I will go to your rescue。A。 Go onB。 Hold onC。 Move toD。 Carry on 满分:2 分32。 Before you begin writing your paper, please write( )first。
   Then we can have a better idea about what you are going to talk about。A。 an originB。 a detailC。 detailD。 an outline 满分:2 分33。 Have you heard( )news?The piece of( )petrol is going up again!A。
   the, theB。 不填,theC。 the, 不填D。 不填,不填 满分:2 分34。 Can those ( ) at the back of the classroom hear me?A。 seatB。 sitC。 seatedD。 sat 满分:2 分35。
   If the students can not support themselves during their study in university, they may ask for a student( )from the government。A。 menuB。
   spoonC。 loanD。 loans 满分:2 分36。 Metals expand when they are heated and( )when cooled。A。 indicateB。 eliminateC。 conquerD。 contract 满分:2 分37。
   When did you last hear ( ) Jay? He phoned me this morning, and we agreed ( ) a time and place to meet。A。 of, toB。 about, withC。 from, withD。
   from, on 满分:2 分38。 In order to( )a good knowledge of English, he gave up his job and went to study in an English school。A。 requireB。
   inquireC。 acquireD。 address 满分:2 分39。 If you ask why I plan to study in the United States, the only answer is that it is a( )for me 。
  A。 chapterB。 ceremonyC。 chamberD。 challenge 满分:2 分40。 It is a( )truth that man is the only animal that has the power to speak and reason。
  A。 worthyB。 virtualC。 universalD。 indefinite。

全部回答

2018-01-22

45 0

1。 d 委婉表示拒绝 for I have something important to attend to因为我还有重要的事情去做2。 B hold on 等一等 go on & carry on 都是继续的意思 3。
   D 在写论文前,应该make outline 列提纲4。   B 第一句出现的news是特指 你知道那新闻了吗?石油的价格(打错了吧?是price不是piece吧?)又上涨了!5。
   D。 6。 C。 loan 如果在校大学生不能维持生计,可以向政府申请助学贷款7。 D 热胀冷缩(Heat expands,Cold contracts8。   D hear from 收到来信 或 来电 agree (with sb) (about / on sth) 意为“同意;(与某人)意见一致9。

C。 acquire 获得, 得到, 养成 a second foreign acquisition 二外习得10。   D。 challenge 挑战 如果你问我,我什么要去美国学习,我唯一的答案就是,那对我比较有挑战性11 C universal truth 普遍真理。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语翻译
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育
升学入学