搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

求英语高手做题!

1。 The film was ( ) that I fell asleep in the cinema。A。 too boredB。 so boredC。 so boring 满分:2 分2。 He is no one to ____ to rules and regulations blindly。
  A。 formB。 conformC。 informD。 perform 满分:2 分3。 A: Whose book is this? B: It's ( )。A。 meB。 mineC。 my 满分:2 分4。 June 1st is ( ) Day。A。 Children'sB。
   Childrens'C。 Children 满分:2 分5。 The chimney is no longer giving ____ volumes of waste gas into the atmosphere, as protective filters are used。
  A。 offB。 ofC。 outD。 forth6。 Will she ( ) do the work?A。 be able toB。 able toC。 is able to7。 He came here a year ( ), and I have been here ( ) two years。
  A。 ago, forB。 before, inC。 before, for 满分:2 分8。 He is ____ on going to American to continue his studies。A。 intentionB。 intendC。 intentD。
   intense9。 Mary spent the whole afternoon looking ( ) the shops。A。 forB。 roundC。 up 满分:2 分10。 We built the house ( )。 Nobody helped us。
  A。 ourselvesB。 oursC。 ourself11。 He stopped ( ) TV when the dinner was ready。A。 watchingB。 to watchC。 watch12。 A: Have you ever seen the film The Day After Tomorrow? B: ( )。
  A。 No, I haven'tB。 No, I don'tC。 No, I didn't13。 This cake is ( ) nice。 I'd like to have more of it。A。 tooB。 reallyC。 most14。 If I won the lottery, I ( ) a big house。
  A。 will buyB。 would buyC。 would have bought15。 ____ a man coming, the thief ran away。A。 At sightB。 In sightC。 At the sight ofD。 In sight of16。
   I have no idea who stole his wallet。 It ( ) anyone。A。 could have beenB。 should have beenC。 must have been。

全部回答

2018-03-05

80 0

1。 The film was ( C) that I fell asleep in the cinema。A。 too boredB。 so boredC。 so boring 满分:2 分2。
   He is no one to __B__ to rules and regulations blindly。  A。 formB。 conformC。 informD。
   perform 满分:2 分3。 A: Whose book is this? B: It's (B )。A。 meB。 mineC。 my 满分:2 分4。 June 1st is (A ) Day。
   A。   Children'sB。 Childrens'C。 Children 满分:2 分5。 The chimney is no longer giving __A__ volumes of waste gas into the atmosphere, as protective filters are used。
    A。 offB。 ofC。 outD。 forth6。 Will she (A ) do the work?A。 be able toB。 able toC。 is able to7。
   He came here a year ( A), and I have been here ( ) two years。  A。 ago, forB。 before, inC。
   before, for 满分:2 分8。 He is __C__ on going to American to continue his studies。A。 intentionB。 intendC。
   intentD。   intense9。 Mary spent the whole afternoon looking ( B) the shops。A。 forB。 roundC。
   up 满分:2 分10。 We built the house ( A)。 Nobody helped us。  A。 ourselvesB。 oursC。 ourself11。
   He stopped (A ) TV when the dinner was ready。A。 watchingB。 to watchC。 watch12。 A: Have you ever seen the film The Day After Tomorrow? B: ( A)。
    A。 No, I haven'tB。 No, I don'tC。 No, I didn't13。 This cake is ( B) nice。 I'd like to have more of it。
  A。 tooB。 reallyC。 most14。 If I won the lottery, I ( B) a big house。  A。 will buyB。 would buyC。
   would have bought15。 _C___ a man coming, the thief ran away。A。 At sightB。 In sightC。 At the sight ofD。
   In sight of16。   I have no idea who stole his wallet。 It ( A) anyone。A。 could have beenB。
   should have beenC。 must have been。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科