搜索
首页 电脑/网络 互联网

求高手帮助!!谢谢!

31。 I regret ______ you that your application has been refused。A。 informingB。 being informedC。 to be informedD。 to inform 满分:2。
  5 分32。 The highest temperature ______ in any furnace on earth is about 10,000 centigrade。A。 we can getB。 that we can get itC。 which we can get itD。
   what we can get 满分:2。5 分33。 By no means ______ their own language well。A。 it is true that all English people knowB。 is it true that do all English people knowC。
   it is true that do all English people knowD。 is it true that all English people know 满分:2。5 分34。 Four-fifths of the crop ______。
  A。 are ruinedB。 was ruinedC。 were ruinedD。 have been ruined 满分:2。5 分35。 “What happened in that new area?” “New houses ______ recently over there。
  ”A。 are builtB。 buildC。 have builtD。 have been built 满分:2。5 分36。 Geometry, ______ I know nothing, seems a very dull subject。
  A。 thatB。 about thatC。 whichD。 about which 满分:2。5 分37。 Frankly, I’d rather you ______ anything about it for the time being。A。
   doB。 don’t doC。 didn’t doD。 will not do 满分:2。5 分38。 ______ he was in error will scarcely be disputed by his warmest friends。
  A。 WhatB。 ThatC。 WhichD。 Though 满分:2。5 分39。 This is the first time the students ______ to Hyde Park。A。 have goneB。 have been goneC。
   have been goingD。 are being gone 满分:2。5 分40。 The molecules of gases move more freely than ______。A。 do liquids and solidsB。
   liquids and solids doC。 do those of liquids and solidsD。 those do of liquids and solids 满分:2。5 分。

全部回答

2018-05-12

2 0

1、D regret to do sth2、D 重句 有what或者which了 就不能有it3、B 倒装加肯定句 (好像是 不太确定 (*^__^*) 嘻嘻……)4、B 不可数名词5、D recently 现在完成时、房子是被建筑的 所以是被动句6、C 语感。
  我也不知道怎么解释7、C 8、B9、A10、B答案仅供参考 好多年没去看语法了 有可能给的是错误答案 千万别拍我呀。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

电脑/网络
互联网
程序设计
电脑装机
操作系统/系统故障