搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

求英语2的作业答案

31。 It's a long way to get there。 This is ( ) we started so early。A。 whyB。 whatC。 how 满分:2 分32。 He didn't get up ( ) 10 o'clock this morning。
  A。 toB。 forC。 until 满分:2 分33。 The meeting ( ) for five hours。 No one knows when it will end。A。 has lastedB。 have lastedC。 lasted 满分:2 分34。
   I'll go and see you ( ) I'm in England。A。 whileB。 untilC。 before 满分:2 分35。 Do you know whether he is on holiday or ( )?A。 in businessB。
   on businessC。 to work 满分:2 分36。 All the members of his family came home ( ) Christmas。A。 forB。 fromC。 in 满分:2 分37。 ( ) is ready now for the party。
  A。 EverythingB。 somethingC。 Anything 满分:2 分38。 Jack and Jane have been married ( ) 10 years。A。 forB。 sinceC。 in 满分:2 分39。 A: Have you seen the film Life Without Steve? B: No, I haven’t seen it ( )。
  A。 yetB。 alreadyC。 still 满分:2 分40。 Her mother told her not to ( ) without telling her。A。 leave offB。 go onC。 go off 满分:2 分41。 If I won the lottery, I ( ) a big house。
  A。 will buyB。 would buyC。 would have bought 满分:2 分42。 The company ( ) just outside the city。A。 is situatedB。 locatedC。 situated 满分:2 分43。
   He ( ) to the hospital after the accident。A。 tookB。 was takingC。 was taken 满分:2 分44。 Be careful! Don't cut ( ) with the knife。A。 youB。
   yoursC。 yourself 满分:2 分45。 They might tell him ( ) about their companies。A。 interesting somethingB。 something interestingC。 any interesting 满分:2 分46。
   Don't worry about it! The baby will look like ( ) her father ( ) her mother。A。 not only, but alsoB。 also, tooC。 either, or 满分:2 分47。
   Mr Hilton is not good at music。 Neither ( ) his children。A。 areB。 isC。 be 满分:2 分48。 A house in Beijing ( ) cost a lot of money。A。 canB。
   shouldC。 must 满分:2 分49。 A: Can you help me with my homework? B: ( )else can。 You have to do it yourself。A。 EverybodyB。 NobodyC。 Somebody 满分:2 分50。
   Send me an email ( ) you arrive in Beijing。A。 whileB。 whenC。 if。

全部回答

2018-05-07

0 0

31. A32. C33. A34. A35. B? 这个怪怪的。36. A37. A38. A39. A40. B41. C42. A43. C44. C45. B46. A47. A48. A 三个都通顺。。。 A北京有些房子很贵 B北京房子应该很贵 C北京房子肯定很贵49. B50. B

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育