搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语考试

帮忙翻译一下歌词 in stereo

Fort Minor - In StereoThat beat is hotThis is how it goesWelcome one and all to the showWe’re wired up, fired up, Fuckin ready to goIn the back of the parking lot outside of the bartwenty deep, twenty feet from the boulevardblack hoodies, black caps, black label in glassesPreviewin the new shit before all the massescos the first thing i need when i got a new beatis to see how it sounds echoing off the streetI just take it for a spin, pop the CD inSlide it up to ten and get that rear view shakinAnd play it again so there’s no mistakinSan Andreas, the block got this bitch earth quakin likeOh-ohReady for it? Here we goWe got the whole block rockin in stereoTakin control, lettin everybody knowAnd if you feel it lemme hear everybody goOh-OhYou’re not ready, I got plenty cupsBut twenty months drop steadilyplenty tracks to empty on youwack pedigreei’m backed heavily, while you’re back pedallingforget the chit chat on me, homie kick backi’m on that shit that can get your homie bitch slappedso zip your lip back, listen and watchwe got the whole block rockin off the way the beat knocksyou dont have to warn the people on the corner — they knowthat if you’re standing on that corner then you’re getting that showworld premiering, hearing that machine shop flowSan Andreas, the block get this bitch earth quaking likeOh-ohReady for it? Here we goWe got the whole block rockin in stereoTakin control, lettin everybody knowAnd if you feel it lemme hear everybody goOh-OhReady for it? Here we goWe got the whole block rockin in stereoTakin control, lettin everybody knowAnd if you feel it lemme hear everybody goTurn the key, turn the volume up to loudRoll right, roll every window downLet the whole block know what this is aboutTurn it up, y’all, burn that system outTurn the key, turn the volume up to loudRoll right, roll every window downLet the whole block know what this is aboutTurn it up, y’all, burn out that system likeOh-ohReady for it? Here we goWe got the whole block rockin in stereoTakin control, lettin everybody knowAnd if you feel it lemme hear everybody goOh-ohReady for it? Here we goWe got the whole block rockin in stereoTakin control, lettin everybody knowAnd if you feel it lemme hear everybody goOh-OhLet’s go ahead and test out the speakersyou ready?let’s go, like thiskarev。

全部回答

2006-12-06

0 0
    请看: "That beat is hot。
    " Mike: This is how it goes Welcome one and all to the show We’re wired up / fired up / fucking ready to go In the back of the parking lot outside of the bar Twenty deep / twenty feet from the boulevard Black hoodies Black caps Black label in glasses Previewing the new shit before all the masses ‘Cause the first thing I need when I’ve got a new beat Is to see how it sounds / echoing off the street I just take it for a spin Pop the CD in Slide it up to ten and get that rearview shaking Then / play it again so there’s no mistaking San Andreas the block Get this bitch earthquaking like Oh! 下面 欢迎大家来到这场show 我们充满能量 兴奋异常 准备开始吧 酒吧外面的停车场里 我们的团队一起 在距离大道20英尺的地方 黑色的帽衫 黑色的帽子 黑色的厂牌 在人群面前 是这首新歌的预演 因为当我获得一种新的节奏 第一件事就是 听听它如何在街头回响 我开动汽车 放入CD 把声音调到最大声 连后视镜都在颤动 再一次 就是这样做 没有错 就像San Andreas(地震名称) 让这个街区 来场大地震 Chorus: Oh / ready for it here we go We got the whole block rocking in stereo We’re taking control / letting everybody know And if you feel it / let me hear everybody go 准备好了我们就开始 我们让整个街区都充满立体声 我们掌控着 让每个人都知道 如果你们表示赞同 就让我听到你们的欢呼 Mike: Oh-oh / You’re not ready I got plenty cuts for twenty months dropped steadily Plenty tracks to empty on your wack pedigree I’m backed heavily while you’re back peddling Forget the chitchat on me homie / kick back I’m on that shit that can get your homie bitch-slapped So zip you lip back / listen and watch We got the whole block rockin’ off the way the beat knocks You don’t have to warn the people on the corner / they know That if you’re standing on that corner then you’re getting that show World premiering you’re hearing that Machine Shop flow San Andreas the block Get this bitch earthquaking like Oh! 你们没有准备好 20个月的时间我发表了很多歌曲 这些歌曲对于你们就像对牛弹琴 在你们消沉的时候 我重磅回归 忘记对我的流言 哥们 放松 你们要是惹我可别怪我不客气 所以闭上你们的嘴 好好听着 我们让这种节奏响彻整个街区 你不用去通知角落里的人们 他们知道 如果你站在街角 也将看到这场show 在世界的首次公演上 你将听到Machine Shop的说唱 就像San Andreas(地震名称)让这个街区 来场大地震 Chorus Final Chorus: Turn the key / turn the volume up to loud Roll right / roll every window down Let the whole block know what this is about Turn it up y’all / Burn out that system like, 开动马达 把音量调到最大 现在就摇下每扇车窗 让整个街区街区都知道 大家一起 让音响燃烧起来 Chorus Mike: Let’s go ahead and test out the speakers You ready? Let’s – Go, Like – THIS !! 继续来感受一下音响 准备好了? GO 。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语考试
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育