搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

英文歌词翻译

帮忙翻译一下以下歌词中画括号的部分Goodbye to you my trusted friendWe ve known each other since weWere nine or tenTogether we've climbed hills and treesLearned of love and abc s((Skinned our hearts andSkinned our knees))Goodbye my friend it s hard to dieWhen all the birds are singingIn the skyNow that spring is in the airPretty girls are everywhereThink of me and I'll be thereWe had joy we had fun we hadSeasons in the sun((But the hills that we climbed wereJust seasons out of time))Goodbye papa please pray for me((I was the black sheep of the family))You tried to teach me right from wrongToo much wine and too much songWonder how I got alongGoodbye papa it s hard to dieWhen all the birds are singing in the skyNow that the spring is in the airLittle children everywhereWhen you see them I'll be thereWe had joy we had fun we hadSeasons in the sunBut the wine and the songs like theSeasons have all goneGoodbye michelle my little oneYou gave me love and helpedMe find the sunAnd every time that I was downYou would always come around((And get my feet back onThe ground))Goodbye michelle it s hard to dieWhen all the birds are singing inThe skyNow that the spring is in the airWith the flowers everywhereI wish that we could both be there。

全部回答

2005-10-13

0 0
    除了第二句,前面一位翻的不对路。 这个是Black Box Recorder的Seasons in the Sun的歌词。 我认为歌词翻好太难了,提问者应该是想了解大意吧?我只能结合BBR这个另类黑色的音乐组合的歌词特点来解释一下,如果有问题请再指出。
     第一句,skin是动词用,擦破皮肤的意思。小孩子擦破膝盖是很寻常的,但是skin hearts就不能字面理解了。我认为这里是指心灵肉体都受创,童年本应是单纯美好的,“我”和朋友却一起经历了成长的黑暗。
   第二句,曾经的风景已经不在之意。时过境迁。 第三句,black sheep就是中文的害群之马。  可想而知“我”反叛的青春。 第四句,结合上文,很明显是“我”的朋友使我重获信心,重新站立起来的意思。

我本人非常喜欢BBR, 尤其是Sarah的甜美声音。但是不要被那甜美的声线骗了。本质上,BBR的风格是非常非常颓废黑暗,这首歌还算是比较含蓄的一首。   不知提问者有没有听过Child Psychology呢?。

2005-10-06

67 0
     ((Skinned our hearts and Skinned our knees))我们心心相印,我们惺惺相惜! ((But the hills that we climbed were Just seasons out of time))但我们爬过的小山已不再烂漫! ((I was the black sheep of the family我依然是那只温顺小绵羊! ((And get my feet back on The ground))把我重又带到这座山冈! 。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科