搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语考试

英语四级选择题

67、Realizing that he hadn't enough money and _____ to borrow from his father, he decided to sell his watch。 【正确答案】 C (A) not wanted (B) not to want (C) not wanting (D) wanting not 帮我分析一下这道题,为何选C? 22、______ the earth to be flat, many feared that Columbus would fall off the edge of the earth。
   【正确答案】 B A) Having believed B) Believing C) Believed D) Being believed 为什么选B? 26、In Britain today women ______ 44% of the workhorse, and nearly half the mothers with children are in paid work。
   【正确答案】 C A) build up B) stand for C) make up D) conform to 这句话什么意思? 30、I make notes in the back of my diary _________ thing to be mended or replaced。
   【正确答案】 D A) by B) in C) with D) of 这句话什么意思? 31、 The room is in a terrible mess; it _________ cleaned。 【正确答案】 A A) can’t have been B) mustn’t have been C) shouldn’t have been D) wouldn’t have been 为何不选B? 。

全部回答

2006-10-06

0 0
    67、Realizing that he hadn't enough money and _____ to borrow from his father, he decided to sell his watch。
   【正确答案】 C (A) not wanted (B) not to want (C) not wanting (D) wanting not 帮我分析一下这道题,为何选C? 注意有连接词and,后面的形式应和realizing并列,所以用非谓语形式,而在非谓语中否定词应放于前面所以选c 22、______ the earth to be flat, many feared that Columbus would fall off the edge of the earth。
     【正确答案】 B A) Having believed B) Believing C) Believed D) Being believed 为什么选B? 还是非谓语问题,后面many应该是指很多人,所以和相信之间是主动应用ing而这又是一个公认的事实,所以没有必要用完成时故选b 26、In Britain today women ______ 44% of the workhorse, and nearly half the mothers with children are in paid work。
     【正确答案】 C A) build up B) stand for C) make up D) conform to 这句话什么意思? PS: 好象是这样的:在今天的英国,妇女占劳动力的44%,而且其中一半是有孩子的妈妈。
   30、I make notes in the back of my diary _________ thing to be mended or replaced。   【正确答案】 D A) by B) in C) with D) of 这句话什么意思? 我在我的日记本后面做了一些笔记,为了好改善。
   31、 The room is in a terrible mess; it _________ cleaned。   【正确答案】 A A) can’t have been B) mustn’t have been C) shouldn’t have been D) wouldn’t have been 为何不选B? a 是不可能表示肯定的推测而b则是表示禁止,根据题意则是这间房子不可能被打扫过。
    。

2006-10-06

53 0
67、因为有and,not wanting和Realizing是并列关系,既然前面用了Realizing,后面自然也要用动名词; 22、不知道。 26、如今在英国妇女构成了大约44%的劳动力,而且有一半带着孩子的妇女都在作有报酬的工作。 30、我把需要更正和改动的事情在笔记本的后面做了纪录。

2006-10-06

30 0
你四级危险啊!无语了,建议上课是问老师吧》

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语考试
院校信息