搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语考试

什么样的大学课堂是你最喜欢的?

先说明我不是老师,这个是我一个作业的题目,本来是要去采访别人的,但是时间来不及,希望大家发表一下看法。能用英语回答的最好用英语,不能说英语的也没关系,关键是集思广益。 原问题有两个 1。如何制造一个积极,创新的学习环境从而真正地使大学生更有动力学习。
  (How to build a positive and creative learning environment that truly energizes students at uinversity?)这个问题主要是针对大学各个方面的,比如课堂,课外,图书馆,作业,考试等等。
   2。如何营造课堂里的活跃气氛?(How to create a positive energy in classroom?)这个问题主要是针对课堂内的。

全部回答

2005-05-21

0 0

We speak every time, no body think themselves wrong. We sing songs again and again, to impove our English. We play games and chat, every thing we can speak. I think it's a wondful class!

2005-05-21

76 0

I consider it vital to own a study atmosphere on campus。 Firstly ,the college side should offer sufficient freedom to students,which can enhance students' interset in studying majors but not force them 。
     Secondly ,students themselves should have a risk feel that laid-off and out of work is waiting them if they don't study hard 。
    It is a very useful way to oblige themselves to improve their knowlege level。 Thirdly ,numbers of advantages should be adequately taken by students on cammpus,such as library, laboratory。
     In short, it is not a simple thing to settle to ,unless students are aware of their responsibilities 。
   Presumably, it is like an essay,which you just want。   I wonder if you are writing a passage 。
   I am just an English lover,and you? 。

2005-05-21

42 0

有美女的课堂

2005-05-21

44 0

分数太少了,没兴趣。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...