搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语考试

如果你叫林风,是一名中学生,经常收听音乐节目。

你很喜欢这个节目,特别是英语歌曲。尽管学习很忙,但在疲劳时,你会打开收音机收听这个节目。从英语歌里你学会了很多英语单词。你最喜欢“Brave Boy”这首歌,希望得到歌词。

全部回答

2007-10-15

0 0
    我觉得你的歌有问题你看是不是这个 our lady peace - boy it's time for forgiveness it's time for relief it's time that we've wasted and it's time that we need it's time for decision it's time to be brave it's the time of your life don't let it slip away boy you'll be running but can't get anywhere don't carry the weight of the world, boy it's time that we borrow and it's time that we bleed it's time that will cure us you just gotta believe, yeah there's a warning up ahead the alarms gone off again but the sun will fill the sky, fill the sky boy you'll be running but can't get anywhere don't carry the weight of the world and boy help is coming i'll get you out of here don't carry the weight of the world the weight of the world and the weight of the world just when you think you're done the war can never be won, i, i'll be there to pick you up and dust you off and bring you home and make you feel loved don't carry the weight of the world and boy you'll be running but can't get anywhere don't carry the weight of the world and boy help is coming, i'll get you out of here don't carry the weight of the world the weight of the world and the weight of the world the weight of the world and the weight of the world and tonight is a fireball and tonight oh you're not alone and tonight we start again tonight oh the best is yet to come 。
    。

2007-10-14

35 0
呵呵 你的名字真有意思 很吸引人啊 注意啊 是你的题目 呵呵 祝你英语好好的

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语考试