搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语考试

请教中译英

1、教育家们认为,伴随着电视长大的一代人,在电视机前花的时间太多,以致没有足够的时间学习了。2、乍一看这幅画并不好,但经过仔细观察,我们才发现它的确是一幅杰作。3、我真希望你能拿出一个比这更好的解决办法来。

全部回答

2005-05-19

0 0
    1、教育家们认为,伴随着电视长大的一代人,在电视机前花的时间太多,以致没有足够的时间学习了。 2、乍一看这幅画并不好,但经过仔细观察,我们才发现它的确是一幅杰作。 3、我真心希望你能拿出一个比这更好的解决办法来。
   1,Educators think that the generation grew up with the TV set who spend so much time in front of the TV set that they have no enough time to study。
     2,This picture doesn't look good at first glance,but having reviewed carefully,we found out that it is really a masterpiece。
   3,I am earnestly hoped that you can think out a better slution。   。

2005-05-21

109 0
totheviewofeducationist,thetimespendonwatch epaintingisnotpeculiaratfirstsightbutbeingstairedcarefullyrevealedit' eallyhopeyoucancomingupwithsomethingbetter.

2005-05-20

112 0
    1、教育家们认为,伴随着电视长大的一代人,在电视机前花的时间太多,以致没有足够的时间学习了。 Educational experts believe that this generation which grew up in front of the television spends too much time in front of the TV and so there's not enough time left for them to study。
     2、乍一看这幅画并不好,但经过仔细观察,我们才发现它的确是一幅杰作。 This picture does not look so good at first glance but after careful observation, we realise that this is indeed a masterpiece。
     3、我真希望你能拿出一个比这更好的解决办法来。 I really hope you can find a better solution than this。

2005-05-19

111 0
    1。 Educationalists believe that the generation growing with the television spend too much time in front of the TV, thus they do not have enough time to study。
     2。 The painting doesn’t look good at the first glance, but we find that it is certainly a masterpiece through careful observation。
     3。 I really hope that you can provide one new proposal rather better than this to solve the problem。
   。

2005-05-19

108 0
    1, The educationists consider that the generation who grow up with TV set spends so much time before it that they have little time to study。
     2,The painting is not good at the first glance, but we find that it is definitely a masterpiece through careful observation。
   3, I really hope you can put forward a better solution than this one。   。

2005-05-19

113 0
    1。Educators generation accompanied by the TV,who spend so much time in watching it, have no enough time on study; 2。
  we didn't find the painting a genuine masterpiece at the first sight until we took it into the careful observation; 3。
    How I wish you could find a better solution than this one。 。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语考试
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科