搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语考试

英语改错

I'm glad to recommend myself to you 1___ I was born in July 16,1980 in Beijing。I graduated 2。___ from Xinhua Primary School in 1992。
  When Iwas in3 the middle school,I did good in maths,physics 4_ and chemistry and fond of art。After graduating from No。1 High School ,I entered into Beijing Normal University study physics。
  After four years of hard work there,I went to the United States for farther study 。
  Because of my excellent work Iget a doctor's degree in physics this year but I'd like to make contribution to our country Looking forward to receive your early reply。

全部回答

2007-04-27

0 0
    I' roduceI was born in July 16,1980 in Beijing。I graduated 2。 on from Xinhua Primary School in 1992。
  When Iwas in 3。 √ the middle schoolI did good in maths, physics 4。   well and chemistry and ۸fond of art。
   After graduating 5。 was۸ from No。1 High School ,I entered into Beijing 6。
     删掉 into Normal University۸ study physics。 After four years 7。 ۸to of hard work there, I went to the United States for farther study 。
      Because of my excellent work 8。 further I get a doctor's degree in physics this year 9。
   got but I'd like to make contribution to our country ceiving。

2007-04-26

343 0
     commend改为 July16中的in改为on3。didgoodinmaths中good改成 dfondofart,改为and(I)wasfondofart5。IenteredintoBeijingNormalUniversitystudyphysics。
  。  中study该成studying6。IwenttotheUnitedStatesforfartherstudy中father改成further7。BecauseofmyexcellentworkIgetadoctor'sdegreeinphysicsthisyear中的get改成got8。
    Lookingforwardtoreceiveyourearlyreply中receive改成receiving。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语考试
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科