搜索
首页 教育/科学 学习帮助

初中英语问题

1 --I tried to _____ you at home several times,but no one answered the phone 。----I was travelling around last month。A touch B reach C receive D meet2----I am going to Beijing for holiday this weekend。
  ---_________ you are there,can you buy me some books?A While B If C Though D As 3----What a nice meal !Thank you for having us。
  ----______。A It doesn't matter。 B It was a pleasure C Not nice enough D With pleasure 4---_____the man there be our maths teacher?----He _____ be,but I'm not sure。
  5 -----I'm afraid no one will agree with you。-------I don't think it_____A minds B matters C works D troubles请给出答案,并详细解答。谢谢。

全部回答

2007-02-10

0 0

那多~~~没分~~~好累~~~又是GOOD PEOPLE GOOD THING简单解释下了~ 1 --I tried to _____ you at home several times,but no one answered the phone 。
   ----I was travelling around last month。   A touch B reach C receive D meet TOUCH联络 2----I am going to Beijing for holiday this weekend。
   ---_________ you are there,can you buy me some books? A While B If C Though D As 要去北京是个事实,不可能if,while既然,符合 3----What a nice meal !Thank you for having us。
     ----______。 A It doesn't matter。 B It was a pleasure C Not nice enough D With pleasure A It doesn't matter不要紧,语气不委婉,D With pleasure 我很乐意,选D 5 -----I'm afraid no one will agree with you。
     -------I don't think it_____ A minds B matters C works D troubles 选B,回答句相当于i think it doesn't matter,我觉得那不要紧. 请给出答案,并详细解答。
  谢谢 问题补充: 4---_____the man there be our maths teacher? ----He _____ be,but I'm not sure。   A May;can't B Can't ;can't C Couldn't ;might D May; mustn 本题选C,问句是反问句,意思:那个人难道不是我们的老师吗?言下之意就是:那个人是我们的老师! 回答:他可能是吧,但是我不 肯定! 。
    。

2007-02-11

52 0

1 B reach sb。 与某人取得联系 2 A While 表示周末的这段时间。 3 B It was a pleasure 回答别人致谢的话,说明动作已经完成,而D With pleasure通常回答别人的请求。
   4 C,can/could 通常用在否定或疑问句中,表猜测。当回答不太确定的事情时,可以用might表示肯定猜测。 5 B matters 中文为: “我认为无所谓”。 。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
学习帮助
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育