搜索
首页 教育/科学 学习帮助

紧急求助英语题

用括号中动词的适当形式填空 "I ________(explain)this to you several times already。"said the teacher。"I hope you__________(understand)it now。"Then he looked at a little boy at the back of the class。
  "________you_______(listen),Jones?"he asked。"Here is a simple problem:"Sally__________(work)in an office for thirty-four weeks。In that time,she ______(earn)£300 a week。

How much_______she______(earn)so far?" "Please,sir,"Jones answered,"I can only answer your first question。I______(not listen)。"。

全部回答

2005-04-24

0 0

"I have explained (explain)this to you several times already。"said the teacher。"I hope you understand (understand)it now。
  "Then he looked at a little boy at the back of the class。  "Are you listening (listen) ,Jones?"he asked。
  "Here is a simple problem:"Sally has worked(work)in an office for thirty-four weeks。In that time,she earns (earn)£300 a week。
    How much has she earned (earn)so far?" "Please,sir,"Jones answered,"I can only answer your first question。
  I___wasn't listening___(not listen)。  "。

2005-04-24

45 0

(explain)haveunderstood(understand)Are。。。listening(listen)hadworked(work)earned(earn)had。。。earned(earn)wasn'tlistening(notlisten)说明:sofar表明要用完成时,但是inthattime表明这个例子说的是过去的事情。
  所以应该从过去时(一般式、完成式)考虑。

2005-04-24

49 0

上面提供的答案有点问题。 "I have explained(explain)this to you several times already。"said the teacher。
  "I hope you understand (understand)it now。  "Then he looked at a little boy at the back of the class。
  " Are you listening(listen),Jones?"he asked。"Here is a simple problem:"Sally has been working (work)in an office for thirty-four weeks。
    In that time,she earned(earn)£300 a week。How much has she earned (earn)so far?" "Please,sir,"Jones answered,"I can only answer your first question。
    I was not listening (not listen)。" 1。我认为understand在这里只是在说明一种事实,即”明白了“,不应该用完成事态。 2。
  work这个动作应该现在仍在延续(从so far推断),所以应用现在完成进行时has been working; 3。  我的答案中最后一个listen有误,前面几位很正确,应该是was not listening,(当时没有在听,而不是现在)。

2005-04-24

47 0

have explained........understand........are...listening........had worked.....earned............did.....earn....am not listening

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
学习帮助
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育