搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语考试

求助~英语作业[高一的]

1。 This is the comrade __________ will go to the south with us tomorrow。2。 Who's the student __________ the teacher is talking with?3。
   I like the present __________ you've sent to me。4。 The nurse __________ we talked about can speak English well。5。 This is the most difficult job __________ we've ever done。
  6。 This is the cleverest man __________ I've ever known。7。 I bought all __________ was necessary。8。 The old gentleman __________ you met just now is a famous writer。
  9。 The girl to __________ I lent my bike works in a hospital。10。 All __________ come are welcome。11。 This is the girl __________ songs you heard last night。
  12。 She was the brave girl __________ name is known to everybody here。13。 Thank you for the help __________ you've done for me。

14。 This radio set __________ we have had for two years is a good one。15。 The next question __________ I found difficult to answer was put to me by Mary 。

全部回答

2006-07-10

68 0
做点补充和改正 2.whom/that 3.which/that/\ 4.who/whom 5.that/\ 6.who 真正做题时,就会知道修饰人只用它 10.who 同6 13.that/which/\ 14.which/\ 15.that/\ \ 表是宾语从句的宾语部分通常可以省略

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语考试
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科
出国/留学