搜索
首页 教育/科学 学习帮助

每一句都有已处错误,怎么改,为什么那么改!

How are you? I’ve got a wonderful news to tell you。 51。 _______ I had been offered a scholarship at a university in Australia for my 52。
   _______ further education。 One hundred and twenty student took the exam 53。 _______ for it,but only a few were chose and I was one of them。
  However, 54。 _______ my parents is not happy about it。 They are strongly against my 55。 _______ going there。 They say it is too far that they will not see me 56。
   _______ for a whole year and they are afraid that I will feel lone。 They 57。 _______ can’t imagine a girl so young living alone。
   They advise me study 58。 _______ in the capital instead。 Then I’ll be able to continue living with them。 59。 _______ How can I make them accept the fact I have grown up? 60。
   _______ 。

全部回答

2008-10-31

0 0
    How are you? I’ve got a wonderful news to tell you。 51。 __ news 不可数,所以去掉前面的a I had been offered a scholarship at a university in Australia for my 52。
     _______ at 改成from, 应该是来自澳大利亚的一所大学的奖学金。 further education。 One hundred and twenty student took the exam 53。
   ___students____ 120个学生,用复数 for it,but only a few were chose and I was one of them。  However, 54。
   ____chose__ chosen 过去分词拼写错误。_ my parents is not happy about it。 They are strongly against my 55。
   ___ 父母是复数 用are going there。   They say it is too far that they will not see me 56。
   ____ too 改成 so , so 。。。 that for a whole year and they are afraid that I will feel lone。   They 57。
   ____lonly_ feel 后面用形容词__ can’t imagine a girl so young living alone。 They advise me study 58。
   ___to study_ advise sb to do sth ___ in the capital instead。   Then I’ll be able to continue living with them。

59。 ___ Then --- so , 这样,承上启下 How can I make them accept the fact I have grown up? 60。   ___ fact 后面加上 that____ 同位语从句 。

2008-10-31

63 0
    How are you? I’ve got a wonderful news to tell you。 51。 __a piece of_____ I had been offered a scholarship at a university in Australia for my 52。
     _______ further education。 One hundred and twenty student took the exam 53。 ___students____ for it,but only a few were chose and I was one of them。
    However, 54。 ____chosed___ my parents is not happy about it。 They are strongly against my 55。
   ___are not happy____ going there。   They say it is too far that they will not see me 56。
   ____said___ for a whole year and they are afraid that I will feel lone。 They 57。   ____lonly___ can’t imagine a girl so young living alone。
   They advise me study 58。 ___to study____ in the capital instead。 Then I’ll be able to continue living with them。

59。 ___to live____ How can I make them accept the fact I have grown up? 60。 ___the fact that____ 。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
学习帮助
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科
出国/留学