搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

英文歌曲

一女的唱的歌 歌词里有every time i close my eye关于吸血鬼日记中 klaus and caroline 的一段网络视频中的

全部回答

2013-04-01

0 0

歌曲:every time i close my eye演唱:babyfaceGirl, it s been a long, long time cominBut I, I know that it s been worth the waitIt feels like springtime in winterIt feels like Christmas in JuneIt feels like heaven has opened upits gates for me and youAnd every time I close my eyesI thank the lord that I ve got youAnd you ve got me tooAnd every time I think of itI pinch myself cause I don t believe it s trueThat someone like you loves me too, yeahGirl, I think that you re truly somethin Yes, you are, and you re every bit of a dream come trueWith you baby, it never rains and it s no wonderThe sun always shines when I m near youIt s just a blessing that I have found somebody like youTo think of all the nights I ve cried myself to sleepYou really oughta know how much you mean to meIt s only right that you be in my lifeRight here with me, oh baby, baby亲爱的,这很漫长,但值得等待,这感觉就像冬日里春暖花开,这感觉就像一年里两次圣诞狂欢,这感觉就像为你我打开了天堂之门,每当我闭上双眼祈祷,感谢上帝,让我们彼此拥有 ,每当我想到这,不禁拍打自己,因我不敢相信这眼前的一切,竟有人像你一样如此爱我,亲爱的, 你竟是如此真实,是的,你是我所有的梦,和你在一起,将不再有风雨和坎坷,幸福会一直伴我左右,你是我一生的恩赐,我彻夜展转,泪水伴我入眠,你要知道你对我有多么重要,请你回到我的身边,宝贝,宝贝下载地址: 。
    。

2013-04-01

Lafee--tell me why

2013-04-01

是 babyface&mariah carey的every time i close my eyes ,你可以去下载的

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐