搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

谁给俺翻译成中文,谢谢!

You seem so successful in your career and I admire this about you。 I'm sure that I can learn much from you and I always want you to be my equal。
   It would be my honor to have you think of me as you would think of your brother。 This is the highest compliment that I could receive and I thank you for that。
   I am tired now my darling and will say good night。 If you were here I would want to hold you, satisfy you in every way and awake tomorrow to a new day 。
  。。。 a new day with YOU in my life。 。

全部回答

2019-06-03

0 0

You seem so successful in your career and I admire this about you。 I'm sure that I can learn much from you and I always want you to be my equal。
     It would be my honor to have you think of me as you would think of your brother。 This is the highest compliment that I could receive and I thank you for that。
     你在事业上好象很成功,我羡慕你这一点。我相信我能从你那里学到很多,我一直希望你和我是平等的。如果你把我作为你的兄弟一样考虑的话,是我的荣幸。这是我接受到的最高的称赞,我谢谢你。
   I am tired now my darling and will say good night。   If you were here I would want to hold you, satisfy you in every way and awake tomorrow to a new day 。
  。。。 a new day with YOU in my life。   我现在累了,我的爱人,我要和你道晚安乐。如果你在这里,我将抱着你,用各种方式来取悦和满足你,并在明天唤醒你迎接新的一天,在我的生命中的和你在一起的新一天。
   。

2019-06-03

25 0

好肉麻呀。。。

2019-06-03

52 0

“您似乎在您的职业生涯非常成功,我很佩服这一点。我确信我可以从你身上学习很多知识,我总是希望能有一日与你并驾齐驱。你如果吧我当作你的兄弟来对待,这将成为我莫大的荣幸。” “这是最高的称赞,我可以接受,我向你表示感谢。” 我累,现在我亲爱的,晚安吧。如果你在这里,我会抱住你,在各方面都让你满意。清晨醒来,又是新的一天… … 。与你在一起的新的一天

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育