搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

这首歌是谁的原唱

a couple of seasons just passed me by since you made me feel so real that feeling i remember it was as good as it can be i haven't seen you for a while i wonder if you are well what's going on in your mind i really would like to see oooh ho。
  。。
   a couple of seasons just passed me by since you made me feel so real that feeling i remember it was as good as it can be i haven't seen you for a while i wonder if you are well what's going on in your mind i really would like to see oooh hoo wish i was with you in my dreams and i'm praying to be by your side and suddenly you'll slip away oooh hoo easy as flowing down the stream do you konw that will you understand me why is it you make me wait so long oooh hoo la la la ```` i try to see but it won't do it's taking time to get near something is hart to explain i wonder can i tell you we haven't been talking much it doesn't mean i don't care should i just call you to say i'm falling and i miss you oooh hoo and i'm praying to be by your side wish i was with you in my dreams ahd i'm praying to be by your side and suddenly you'll slio away oooh hoo rasy as flowing down the stream do you know that will you understand me why is it you make me wait so long in my heart i want you to know that i miss you in my heart i want you to know that i miss you in my heart i want you to know that i miss you in my heart i want you to know that i miss you in my heart i want you to know that i miss you 展开。

全部回答

2019-05-16

0 0

原唱是Akiko Wada。 Akiko Wada 就是和田现子。1968年出道的和田现子其实是日本歌坛演唱R&B/灵魂曲风的始祖,她深厚的演唱实力让她至今仍年年都获邀登上NHK红白歌合战舞台和田现子介绍:1950年4月10日出生于大阪市,身高170cm。
  1967年,高中肄业后在大阪的咖啡店开始其摇滚音乐歌手的生涯,此后,被演艺公司发现,前往东京发展。  1968年,以一曲《星空的孤独》而成名。1969年,推出新曲《在雨中》,并以其富有磁性的演唱力引起歌坛的注目。
  1972年,以一曲《你敲响了那口钟》荣登音乐排行榜,并获得当年度的日本唱片大奖的最优秀歌唱奖。其代表曲《真的没有好办法》、《善于拥抱》等备受女性职员们的欢迎。  同时,现子还是著名节目主持人,她主持的《传说频道》、《拜托我》、《你要让我流泪》等电视节目,始终保持着较高的收视率,被称为日本演艺界的"大姐"。
  1997年开始,现子还担任NHK红白歌会的主持人。近年来并出版了畅销书《你真是个混蛋》、《和田现子的批评书》等。年轻时曾一度离婚。  1981年,与摄影家饭冢浩司再婚。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫
宠物