搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

谁能帮我翻译一下Lonely no more这首歌?

Now it seems to meThat you know just what to sayBut words are only wordsCan you show me something elseCan you swear to me that you'll always be this way?Show me how you feelMore than ever babyWell I don't want to be lonely no moreI don't want to have to pay for thisI don't want another lover at my doorIt's just another heartache on my listI don't wanna be angry no moreYou're the one who could never stand for thisSo when you tell me that you love me, know for sureI don't wanna be lonely anymoreOoooh Oooooh Oooooh OooohNow it's hard for meWhen my heart's still on the mendOpen up to meLike you do your girlfriendsAnd you sing to meAnd it's harmonyGirl what you do to me is everythingLet me say anything just to get you back againWhy can't we just try?I don't want to be lonely no moreI don't want to have to pay for thisI don't want another lover at my doorIt's just another heartache on my listI don't wanna be angry no moreYou're the one who could never stand for thisSo when you tell me that you love me, know for sureI don't wanna be lonely anymoreOoooh Oooooh Oooooh OooohWhat if I was good to you?What if you were good to me?What if I could hold youtill I feel you move inside of me?What if it was paradise?What if we were symphonies?What if I gave all my lifeto find some way to stand beside you?I don't want to be lonely no moreI don't want to have to pay for thisI don't want another lover at my doorIt's just another heartache on my listI don't wanna be angry no moreYou're the one who could never stand for thisSo when you tell me that you love me, know for sureI don't wanna be lonely any moreOoooh Oooooh Oooooh OooohI don't wanna be lonely any moreI don't wanna be lonely no moreI don't wanna be lonely no moreI don't wanna be lonely any more。

全部回答

2006-06-25

65 0
    现在它似乎我 你究竟知道该说什么 但是字是唯一的字 你能给我看别的东西吗 你能保证我你总是将会是这样吗? 给我看你如何感觉 比往常更多 宝贝 我不要跟多的孤单 我不想要去为此偿还 我在我的心门不想要另外的一个爱人 它在我的目录上是老套的心痛 我不想要很生气没有更多 你是可以不再代表这的那一个 因此当你告诉我你爱我的时候, 确实知道 我不想要再是孤单的 Ooooh Oooooh Oooooh Ooooh 现在它对我是难的 当我心仍然在改进上 对我有话直说 喜欢你做你的女朋友 而且你对我唱 而且它是协调 女孩你做的对我是每件事物 让我说任何事只是再一次把你拿回来 我们为什么不仅仅试? 我不想要是孤单的没有更多 我不想要如此 我在我的心门不想要另外的一个爱人 它在我的目录上是老套的心痛 我不想要很生气没有更多 你是可以不再代表这的那一个 因此当你告诉我你爱我的时候, 确实知道 我不想要再是孤单的 Ooooh Oooooh Oooooh Ooooh 什么如果对你,我很好? 什么如果对我,你很好? 什么如果我可以捉住你 直到我感觉你我移动进? 什么如果它是天堂? 什么如果我们是交响乐? 什么如果我终其一生给予了 找一些方法在你旁边站? 我不想要是孤单的没有更多 我不想要必须支付这 我在我的门不想要另外的一个爱人 它在我的目录上是老套的心痛 我不想要很生气没有更多 你是可以不再代表这的那一个 因此当你告诉我你爱我的时候, 确实知道 我不想要再是孤单的 Ooooh Oooooh Oooooh Ooooh 我不想要再是孤单的 我不想要再是孤单的 我不想要再是孤单的没 我不想要再是孤单的。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫
宠物