搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 明星

和TAKE ME TO YOUR HEART有一拼的歌

这手的名字,你觉得动听吗 ? I've dreamed of you everyday of my life, but you don’t even know my love。
  Just like a friend you treat me like it should be, tell me how can I make this wellI think of you everywhere that I go, but you don’t even know I care,oh how I wish,you are here beside me, loving you waste of my heart,I wish you know how much I love you, its been driving my heart crazy,If I tell you`how I feel will you be here, be here with me ``````````Who am I dreaming, or just fantasy,how can I know if you let me in your heart,Who am I dreaming, or just reality, please let me hold you in my arms throughout the nightI dream of you everyday of my life, but you don’t even know my love。
  Just like a friend you treat me like it should be, tell me how can I make this wellI think of you everywhere that I go, but you don’t even know I careoh how I wish,You are here beside me, loving you waste of my heart,I wish you know how much I love you, its been driving my heart crazy,If I tell you`` how I feel will you be here, be here with me`````````````````````Who am I dreaming, or just fantasy how can I know if you let me in your heart,Who am I dreaming, or just reality, please let me hold you in my arms throughout the nightWho am I dreaming, or just fantasy how can I know if you let me in your heart,Who am I dreaming, or just reality, please let me hold you in my arms throughout the nightWho am I dreaming,or just fantasy how can I know if you let me in your heart,Who am I dreaming, or just reality, let me hold you in my arms all the nightlyricsI've dreamed of you everyday of my life, but you don’t even know my love。
  Just like a friend you treat me like it should be, tell me how can I make this wellI think of you everywhere that I go, but you don’t even know I care,oh how I wish,you are here beside me, loving you waste of my heart,I wish you know how much I love you, its been driving my heart crazy,If I tell you`how I feel will you be here, be here with me ``````````Who am I dreaming, or just fantasy,how can I know if you let me in your heart,Who am I dreaming, or just reality, please let me hold you in my arms throughout the nightI dream of you everyday of my life, but you don’t even know my love。
  Just like a friend you treat me like it should be, tell me how can I make this wellI think of you everywhere that I go, but you don’t even know I careoh how I wish,You are here beside me, loving you waste of my heart,I wish you know how much I love you, its been driving my heart crazy,If I tell you`` how I feel will you be here, be here with me`````````````````````Who am I dreaming, or just fantasy how can I know if you let me in your heart,Who am I dreaming, or just reality, please let me hold you in my arms throughout the nightWho am I dreaming, or just fantasy how can I know if you let me in your heart,Who am I dreaming, or just reality, please let me hold you in my arms throughout the nightWho am I dreaming,or just fantasy how can I know if you let me in your heart,Who am I dreaming, or just reality, let me hold you in my arms all the night 。

全部回答

2005-08-12

34 0

很好听呀

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
明星
音乐