搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

英文歌词翻译

no muntain's too high for you to climb all you have to do is have some climbing faith oh yes no rivers too wide for you to make it cry all you have to do is believe it when you pray and then you will see the morning will come and everyday will be bright as the sun so all of your fears cast them on i just wanted was you to see i'll be your cloud up in the sky i'll be your shoulder when you cry i'll hear your voices when you call me i am your angel and when all hope is gone i'm near no matter how far you are i'm near it is the difference who you are i am your angel i'm you angel oh yes i saw your teardrops and i heard you cry all you need is time seek me and you shall find you have everything and you're still alone it don't have to be this way let me show you a better day oh and then you will see the morning will come and all of your days will be brithght as the sun all of your fears just cast them on me how can i make you see i'll be your cloud up in the sky i'll be your shoulder when you cry i'll hear your voices when you call me i am your angel and when all hope is gone i'm near no matter how far you are i'm near it makers no difference who you are i am your angel i am your angel and when all hope is gone 。

全部回答

2011-12-26

0 0
    我是你的天使 没有高到你不可攀爬的高山 你所需要的只是攀爬的信心 没有宽到你不可度过的河流 你所要做的是在祈祷的时候相信自己 然后你将看到黎明的到来 每一天都将变的明朗如太阳一般 将你所有害怕的心情都丢给我 我仅仅是想让你了解…… 我会是在天空为你遮阳的云 在你哭泣的时候我会是给你依靠的肩膀 当你需要我的时候我会听到你的呼唤 我是你的天使 当所有的希望都离开了你 我在你身边 不管距离多远 我在你身边 不在乎你是谁 我是你的天使 我是你的天使 我看到泪水流下 我听到了你的哭泣 你所需要的只是时间寻找我 你将发现 你拥有所有却仍旧孤单 不需要这样过下去 让我来带给你更加美好的日子吧 然后你将看到黎明的到来 每一天都将变的明朗如太阳一般 将你所有害怕的心情都丢给我 我该怎样让你了解…… 我会是在天空为你遮阳的云 在你哭泣的时候我会是给你依靠的肩膀 当你需要我的时候我会听到你的呼唤 我是你的天使 当所有的希望都离开了你 我在你身边 不管距离多远 我在你身边 不在乎你是谁 我是你的天使 我是你的天使 当到了面对风暴的时候 我将站在你的身边 恩泽将给我们安全和温暖 我知道我们会脱离险境 当接近结局的时候 不要放弃努力的奋斗 将你的信赖超越天空 我会是在天空为你遮阳的云 在你哭泣的时候我会是给你依靠的肩膀 当你需要我的时候我会听到你的呼唤 我是你的天使 当所有的希望都离开了你 我在你身边 不管距离多远 我在你身边 不在乎你是谁 我是你的天使 我是你的天使 我会是在天空为你遮阳的云 在你哭泣的时候我会是给你依靠的肩膀 当你需要我的时候我会听到你的呼唤 我是你的天使 当所有的希望都离开了你 我在你身边 不管距离多远 我在你身边 不在乎你是谁 我是你的天使 我是你的天使 我会是在天空为你遮阳的云 在你哭泣的时候我会是给你依靠的肩膀 当你需要我的时候我会听到你的呼唤 哦……我是你的天使。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科