搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

我听过一首歌,不知道名字。

我听过一首,是个很纯的女声唱的。大概有一段歌词是这样的:Everytime I think of youI got a shor right through into a bottle of blue……………………………………Everytime I see you fallingI get down on my knees I'm pray谁能告诉我这首歌是谁唱的叫什么名字?谢谢啊。

全部回答

2005-04-20

0 0

Norah Jones - Love Lyrics Everytime I think of you I get a shot right through into a bolt of blue Its no problem of mine but its a problem I find Living a life that I can't leave behind There's no sense in telling me The wisdom of a fool won't set you free But that's the way that it goes and it's what nobody knows And everyday my confusion grows Everytime I see you falling I get down on my knees and pray I'm waiting for that final moment You say the words that i cant say I feel fine and I feel good I feel like I never should whenever I get this way I just don't know what to say why can't be be ourselves like we were yesterday I'm not sure what this could mean I don't think your what you seem I do admit to myself that if I hurt someone else Then I'll never see just what we're meant to be Everytime I see you falling I get down on my knees and pray I'm waiting for that final moment You say the words that I can't say Everytime I see you falling I get down on my knees and pray I'm waiting for that final moment You say the words that I cant say 。
    。

2005-04-21

552 0

不是 yesterday once more

2005-04-20

548 0

yesterday onece more

2005-04-20

550 0

yesterday onece more

类似问题换一批

热点推荐