搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

几道棘手的英语题。。高人进!

1。I want_____assistant with a little knowledge of French and_____experience of office routine。;ane;an;/ e;/ 2。We will discuss how to share the profits_____I feel have resulted from the project。
  A。what B。which C。about which D。of which3。Most experts predict that all these changes will lead to a strong and powerful China,_____that can surprise the whole world。
  A。what B。one e one D。which 4。I was scared and feeling pretty anxious,_____in a new country。 r the first time I was B。
  I was the first time ing my first time is being my first time 5。Strangely enough,the forces damaging the environment were_____that drove the economic development。
   me ones e same ones ose of the same e same those 6。_____both sides accept the agreement will lasting peace be established in this region。
  A。Only if B。UnlessC。If only D。As long as 7。"Dear Frank,when will our wedding be?"Mary asked。"Ah,when?God knows,"he said,and_____away from her,walked rapidly away。
  A。turning B。turned eating badly turn 8。_____which way to take,the little boy behaved like a real gentleman who comforted his sister from time to time。
  A。Leaving to wonder B。Having left to wonderC。Left wondering D。Left to wonder 。

全部回答

2009-07-11

0 0
    1。I want_____assistant with a little knowledge of French and_____experience of office routine。
   ;ane;an;/ e;/ 第一空为泛指一个人,所以用不定冠词。第二空的experience,作为“经验”讲时,为不可数名词,没有特别强调的话,是不加冠词的。   2。
  We will discuss how to share the profits_____I feel have resulted from the project。 A。what B。which C。
  about which D。of which 这是一个定语从句。  关系代词应该作主语,句子中I feel可以看做是插入语,所以不可以用C。答案。 3。Most experts predict that all these changes will lead to a strong and powerful China,_____that can surprise the whole world。
     A。what B。one e one D。which 代词选择题,one的意思 = 冠词 a +名词,句中的空格处,应该是a country与China是同位语的意思,所以选B。
  答案D引导定语从句,后面的that就重复了。 4。I was scared and feeling pretty anxious,_____in a new country。   r the first time I was B。
  I was the first time ing my first time is being my first time 这里涉及到的是分词的独立结构,作原因状语。所谓的分词独立结构,就是带有自己主语的分词短语。
    在这个句子中,this作分词短语being my first time的主语,构成独立结构,说明我恐惧害怕的原因。 5。Strangely enough,the forces damaging the environment were_____that drove the economic development。
     me ones e same ones ose of the same e same those 还是代词的用法。这里的代词,要替代的是与前面意义一致的forces,后面跟着一个that引导的定语从句,既那些促进经济发展的forces。
  所以用ones。   6。_____both sides accept the agreement will lasting peace be established in this region。
   A。Only if B。Unless C。If only D。As long as 这是一个副词Only短语提前倒装的句子。  正常的句子,应该把助词will放在be的前面。
   7。"Dear Frank,when will our wedding be?"Mary asked。"Ah,when?God knows,"he said,and_____away from her,walked rapidly away。
     A。turning B。turned eating badly turn 这里是分词短语的用法。turning away…修饰说明后面的动作walked,如果空格前没有连词and,或把连词and放在动词walked前,答案就应该选B 了。
   8。_____which way to take,the little boy behaved like a real gentleman who comforted his sister from time to time。
       A。Leaving to wonder B。Having left to wonder C。Left wondering D。Left to wonder 分词短语使用时,一定要注意它与句子主语的关系。
  这个句子的主语是the boy,其与动词Leav的关系是被动的,所以,用答案C 而不是A。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科