搜索
首页 教育/科学 学习帮助

请高手帮我翻译一下英语题

1,到那要花费我半个小时的时间。(take)(spend)一样一句 2,充分里弄你课上的时间很重要。(It is````make good use of) 3,我发现和他一起工作和困难。(find if +形容词+to do) 4,她不但歌唱的好,而且舞跳的也好。
  (not only ````but also) 5,咖啡太热,我们不能喝。(too,to) 6,他喜欢流行音乐,我也喜欢。 7,我有两个姐姐。一个在北京,另一个在上海。 8,他是如此小的一个孩子,以至于不能上学。 9,2008年奥运会将在北京举行。(hold) 10,他以入党20年了。
  (join) 11,我正在盼着下周的假日。(look forward to) 12,你们应该好好利用时间。(make good use of```) 13,我们期待着在北京与你们再次见面。(look forward to)。

全部回答

2006-11-10

0 0
    1,到那要花费我半个小时的时间。(take)(spend)一样一句 It will take me half an hour to get there。 I will spend half an hour getting there。
   2,充分里弄你课上的时间很重要。  (It is````make good use of) It is very important to make good use of your time on class。
   3,我发现和他一起工作和困难。(find if +形容词+to do) I find it is hard to work with him。   4,她不但歌唱的好,而且舞跳的也好。
  (not only ````but also) She is not only good at singing, but also good at dancing。 5,咖啡太热,我们不能喝。
  (too,to) The coffee is too hot for us to drink。   6,他喜欢流行音乐,我也喜欢。 He likes pop music,so do I。
   7,我有两个姐姐。一个在北京,另一个在上海。 I have two sisters, one is in Beijing, the other is in Shanghai。   8,他是如此小的一个孩子,以至于不能上学。
   He is too young to go to school。 9,2008年奥运会将在北京举行。(hold) The 2008 Olympic games will be held in Beijing。
     10,他以入党20年了。(join) He has been a party member for twenty years。(应该用延续性动词) 11,我正在盼着下周的假日。
  (look forward to) I'm looking forward to the next weekend holiday。     12,你们应该好好利用时间。
  (make good use of```) You should make good use of time。 13,我们期待着在北京与你们再次见面。(look forward to) We are looking forward to meet you again in Beijing。

2006-11-09

93 0
    1:It will takes(spend) me half an hour to get there。 2:It is important to make good use of your time in class。
   3:I find it is so hard to work with him。   4:She can not only sing a good song, but also dance well。
   5:The coffee is too hot to drink。 6:He feels like pop-music, and me too。   7:I have two sisters, one in beijing,and another in shanghai。
   8:He is such a young child that can't go to school。 9:The 2008 Olympic games will be hold in beijing。
       10:He has joined the army for 20 years。 11:I am looking forward to the next week's holiday。
   12:You should make good use of your time! 13:We are looking forward to see you again in beijing next time!。

2006-11-09

97 0
5,for us to drink. 不要it 6,so do i 8,he is too little to go to school e 2008 olympic games will be held in Beijing. 10.he has joined the Party for 20 years.

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
学习帮助
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育