搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

简单句子,帮忙翻译一下

大家能否想象一下,如果有一天,我们没有了纸张.世界会变成怎样?当然那时很糟糕的,我们的书本将回是一堆笨重的木片,学习将不在是那么轻松的事情。也许我想大家已经猜出来了吧,是的,我认为造纸术是最伟大的发明。

全部回答

2005-04-07

0 0

Can you imagine what our world will be like if we don't have paper any more? Of course it's terrible。
   the handy books will change a heap of cumbersome wood。     Learning will not be such an easy thing。
  Perhapse now you can guess, Yes, What i mean is the technology of paper making is the greatest invention。

2005-04-08

56 0

大家能否想象一下,如果有一天,我们没有了纸张。世界会变成怎样?当然那时很糟糕的,我们的本将回是一堆笨重的木片,学习将不在是那么轻松的事情。也许我想大家已经猜出来了吧,是的,我认为造纸术是最伟大的发明。
   Can you imagine for a little bit what the world would be changed to if we don't have any paper? Surely it is an awful thing。
     Our backpacks are filled with heavy wood pieces。 Studying would not be an easy thing to do。
   Maybe by now, you guys have already figured。   Yes, I feel paper making is the greatest invention ever。

2005-04-07

60 0

大家能否想象一下,如果有一天,我们没有了纸张。世界会变成怎样?当然那时很糟糕的,我们的书本将回是一堆笨重的木片,学习将不在是那么轻松的事情。也许我想大家已经猜出来了吧,是的,我认为造纸术是最伟大的发明。
   Let's imagine what the world be like when we no more have any paper? Surely it's an awful thing ,With the cumbersome wooden books in our hand,we wouldn't find learning is an easy thing。
    Maybe now you have figured out what i'm going to say,yes,the technology of paper making is the greatest innvention。
   。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科