搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

请英语高手帮我翻译首情歌,谢谢!!!

Did You Give Enough Love You say you still don't know the reason why I walked away I know you thought you were so good to me I didn't see it that way My love's not something you can buy and sell Like pearls on a string And if you want to know where we went wrong You ought to stop and think Did you give enough love, did you show that you cared? When i needed understanding were you really there? Whenever i was down did you try to pick me up? Maybe you should ask yourself, did you give enough love? Did you give enough love? Good intentions i know you had, right from the start But if you wonder why we didn't last Just look inside your heart Did you give enough love, did you show that you cared? When i needed understanding were you really there? Whenever i was down did you try to pick me up? Maybe you should ask yourself, Did you give enough time when i was alone When i needed you there to make me feel i belonged You just don't know what you do to me I just had to be free 。

全部回答

2006-06-14

0 0
    楼主好,我来试试吧,翻译的不好,还望见谅 你是否全身心地爱过 你说你到现在还是不明白我为什么会离开你。
   我知道虽然你自己认为你对我非常好。 可我却不那么认为。 我的爱并不像线上的珍珠那样,可以用金钱买卖。   如果你想知道我们之间到底是怎么了的话, 你应该停下来,然后(好好)想一想。
   你是否全身心地爱过(我)?你(的所作所为)真的证明你在乎(我)吗? 每当我需要别人的理解关怀时,你又在哪里呢? 每当我情绪低落的时候,你又是否曾试过来激励我呢? 也许你该问问你自己,你是否全身心地爱过(我)? 我知道,从一开始,你的初衷是好的。
     但是你可能就要问了,那为什么我们还不能到永远呢? (你)只需要深刻地问问你自己(就能知道答案了)。 你是否全心全意地爱过我?你是否真的证明你在乎我? 当我需要别人的理解关怀时,你又在哪里呢? 每当我情绪低落的时候,你又是否曾试过来激励我呢? 也许你真该好好问问自己, 当我一个人感到孤单寂寞的时候,你是否拿出过足够多的时间来陪我? 当我需要你的时候,因为(只有)你才可以让我感到家的感觉的时候, 你根本不知道你对我意味着什。
     我(别无选择),不得不选择离开。 PS:楼主有一句好像落了一个单词,When i needed you there to make me feel WHERE i belonged。
  这句,落了个where,所以翻译起来很别扭,我给加上了 。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科
出国/留学