搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

林俊杰的歌曲翻译下

Girl you know i miss you so I didn t know you had to go You ve had enough of our distance baby Before I had the chance to say I m staying with you For the rest of my life Don t keep telling me these words You don t know how much it hurts I ’ll promise you eternity if you promise me your stay But now it s too late I m nolonger the man that I was I will go on without her Like a fool who s too sure I‘m like a brid who’s lost her wing A fire without its flame I don‘t know how to be strong When my love has to move on I am a song without a soul Now that she’s gone What s left of us is this song Don‘t keep telling me these words Oh no You don t know how much it hurts I ll promis e you eternity if you promise me your st ay But now it s too late I m no longer t he man that I was I will go on without h er Like a fool who s too sure I m like a brid who s lost her wing A fire without its flame I don t know how to be strong When my love has to move on I am a song without a soul Now that she s gone What s left of us is this song Oh yes I know I don t know baby i am konw i am a foul I will go on without her Like a fool wh o s too sure I m like a brid who s lost her wing A fire without its flame I don t know how to be strong When my love has to move on I am a song without a soul N ow that she s gone What s left of us is this song This is our song without a soul Now that you re gone What s left of us in this song。

全部回答

2006-05-03

0 0

女孩,你知道我想念你我知道忍受 你有你去我们有足够 前车的距离,我有机会 我说你住在米其余 我一生都跟我这单t 你知道有多少话单苦难t 我的诺言11如果你告诉我你永恒 你现在停留一晚米的不再 他说,我是我,她走在 喜欢看笑话的人太多太肯定像Brid谁 她失去了翅膀,我也不知道火火无 如何强大,在我国已进入爱 我现在没有了灵魂歌,她的经历 留下的是什么人,这首歌 这些话让我再也不告诉任何 你知道多少伤单tll我Promis 五,如果你希望你的永恒你我圣 现在所说的一晚米不再t 他男人是我,我会继续在H 急诊的人喜欢看笑话,我也相信像米 Brid失去她的人,火翼 它的火焰我知道要坚强单t 当我爱我已转到一首歌 没有了灵魂,现在,她的经历什么 我们离开的话,我知道这首歌啊 我单以我所知tkonw我犯规 我会继续下去,她像个傻瓜白盔部队 我也知道海外中国人的损失m像个Brid 她没有火焰翼一单 t知道如果我爱也很强烈, 我谨以一首歌就没有了灵魂N 哎哟,她的离开了我们的是什么,这首歌 这是我们现在没有了灵魂歌,你再 我们留下了什么的这首歌 。
    。

2006-05-01

65 0

真你的建议,我晚上来临之际,追逐在彩云Yo知道我的心,悄悄地对我的热情,实在谁知你一晚来临之际,由星星哟也了解我的心我的心只有你,万里归来怎能一开始你爱的月亮是轻率飘扬,我的处境实在贵建议, 你是我灿烂的黎明,寒冷冬天哟也过去,愿春色显示你心中,你的笑容像一首歌,滋润着我爱你现场为一条河流,滋润着我的心情,实在预言你,你是我生命黎明,寒冷冬天哟也早已过去,我希望留在你的心,

2006-05-01

37 0

这首歌叫什么名字?

2006-05-01

63 0

(Girl you know i miss you so) 女孩,你知道我很想念你, (I didn t know you had to go)我不知道你必须要走, (You ve had enough of our distance baby)你和我已经有了很大的距离, (beofore i had the chance to say)在我有机会和你说, (I m staying with you For the rest of my)我会和你在一起,直到永远。
     (Don t keep telling me these words)不要一直告诉我, (You don t know how much it hurts)你不知道会有多痛, (I ’ll promise you eternity if you promise me your stay)我会承诺你永远,如果你承诺守在我身边, (but now is too late)但现在太晚了, (i'm no longer the man that i was)我再也不是以前的我。
     (i will go on without her)没有她我要继续往前走, (like a fool who's too sure)像一个太肯定的傻瓜, (i'm like a bird,who's lost her wing)我像一支丢掉了翅膀的鸟, (a fire without it's flame)没有火焰的火。
     (i don't know how to be strong)我不知道怎样在会坚强, (when my love has to go on)当我的爱还需要继续走, (i am song, without a soul)我是一首没有灵魂的歌, (now that she's gone,what's left of us is this song)现在她已经走了,只剩下这一首歌。
     剩下的是重复。 我很喜欢这首歌,有一点悲伤,但很好听!。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科