搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

求歌曲Do You Know Where You

求歌曲Do You Know Where You're Going To中文翻译(附英文歌词)Do you know where you're going to? Do you like the things that life's been showing you Where are you going to? Do you know? Do you get what you're hoping for? When you look behind you there's no open doors What are you hoping for? Do you know? Once we were standing still in time Chasing the fantasies That filled our minds You knew how I loved you But my spirit was free Laughing at the questions That you once asked of me Now looking back at all we've planned We let so many dreams Just slip through our hands Why must we wait so long? Before we see How sad the answers To those questions can be。

全部回答

2006-04-17

0 0

走向何方? 你知道你要走向何方? 你喜欢生活已经展现给你的吗? 你要去那里? 你知道吗? 你是否得到了你的期待? 当你看着身后没有开启的大门, 你还期待什么? 你知道吗? 从前我们曾经让时间凝固, 让对梦幻的追逐充满我们的心中。
   你知道我是多么的爱你。 但是我的精神是自由的, 我嘲笑你问我的那些问题。 现在回首往事, 太多的梦幻从我们的手中滑过, 在我们明白回答这些问题是多么的悲伤之前, 为什么我们必须等待如此的长久。

2006-04-17

88 0

Do you know where you're going to? Do you like the things that life's been showing you Where are you going to? Do you know? 你知道你所向何方吗? 你喜欢人生所展现给你的东西吗? 你要去何处? 你知道吗? Do you get what you're hoping for? When you look behind you there's no open doors What are you hoping for? Do you know? 你会得到你所盼望的吗? 当你回过头时,你会发现没有敞开的门 你盼望着什么? 你知道吗? Once we were standing still in time Chasing the fantasies That filled our minds You knew how I loved you But my spirit was free Laughing at the questions That you once asked of me 当我们在时间中站立 追逐着充满心中的幻想时 你知道我如何爱着你 但我的灵魂是自由的 嘲笑着那些 你问过我的问题 Now looking back at all we've planned We let so many dreams Just slip through our hands Why must we wait so long? Before we see How sad the answers To those questions can be 看着我们所有的计划 我们让多少梦想 从指尖溜走 为何我们要等待如此之久? 在我们看见 那些问题的答案 能有多么哀伤之前。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科