搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

推荐一首好听的英文歌。谢谢了,最好有歌词的。我想学习。

全部回答

2006-03-15

386 0

昨日重现 歌手:卡朋特 when i was young i'd listen to the radio waiting for my favorite songs when they played i'd sing along, it make me smile。
     those were such happy times and not so long ago how i wondered where they'd gone。 but they're back again just like a long lost friend all the songs i love so well。
     every shalala every wo'wo still shines。 every shing-a-ling-a-ling that they're starting to sing so fine when they get to the part where he's breaking her heart it can really make me cry just like before。
     it's yesterday once more。 (shoobie do lang lang) looking bak on how it was in years gone by and the good times that had makes today seem rather sad, so much has changed。
     it was songs of love that i would sing to them and i'd memorise each word。 those old melodies still sound so good to me as they melt the years away every shalala every wo'wo still shines every shing-a-ling-a-ling that they're startingto sing so fine all my best memorise come back clearly to me some can even make me cry just like before。
     it's yesterday once more。 (shoobie do lang lang) every shalala every wo'wo still shines。
   every shing-a-ling-a-ling that they're starting to sing so fine every shalala every wo'wo still shines。
     every shing-a-ling-a-ling that they're starting to sing so fine 昨日重现 中文歌词 年轻的时候我喜欢听收音机,等待我的至爱歌曲 歌曲播放时,我跟着一起唱,总会让我开心的笑 那是如此快乐的时光,这并不是很久以前的事情 我常常在想,以前那些歌都到哪里去了 后来他们又回来了,就象又见到久违的老朋友一样 我是多么的热爱这些歌 每个sha-la-la-la,每个wo-o-wo-o都在闪耀 每个shing-a-ling-a-ling都是那么美好 当歌中唱到他让她心碎时 我真的会哭起来 回想过去多年的日子 当时我曾享受过的美好时光,让我今天更感悲伤 变化实在太大了 我想把爱之歌唱给他们听 那些老旋律 对我来说还是那么美妙,仿佛歌可以将岁月溶去 我最美好的记忆全都展现在面前 有些还会让我哭泣 这就象以前一样,昨日重现 。
    。

2006-03-15

383 0

Going Home 歌手:Sophie Zelmani Not very often have we met / But the music's been too bad Can only sense happiness if the music is sad So, I'm going home I must hurry home Where a life goes on We're too old to make a mess Dreams will keep me young Old enough to stress Only mirrors tell the time So, I'm going home I must hurry home So will my life go on Yes, I'm going home Going home alone And your life goes on 一首很好听的英文歌。
    。

2006-03-15

390 0

如果你是新学,不熟悉英文歌,可以试试洛史都华的经典老歌,Sailing,航海 虽然是60年代的老歌,但是很有优势。优势是歌曲旋律动听,语速也慢,单词也少,你对着原唱和歌词认真听上几遍就可能跟学了。
  试试~~~~ 歌手:Rod Stewart SAILING Rod Stewart I am sailing, I am sailing home again 'cross the sea。
     I am sailing stormy waters, to be near you, to be free。 I am flying, I am flying like a bird 'cross the sky。
   I am flying passing high clouds, to be near you, to be free。   Can you hear me, can you hear me, through the dark night far away? I am dying, forever crying, to be with you; who can say? Can you hear me, can you hear me, through the dark night far away? I am dying, forever, crying to be with you; who can say? We are sailing, we are sailing home again 'cross the sea。
     We are sailing stormy waters, to be near you, to be free。 Oh Lord, to be near you, to be free。
   Oh Lord, to be near you, to be free。   Oh Lord, to be near you, to be free。
     Oh Lord --------- 其他的推荐如下: 猫王Elvis Presley的【Love me tender】节奏非常非常的缓慢,也是有名的老歌, 你可以试试,看着词连听上三四遍基本就可以跟着唱了;另外猫王的很多老歌都是配着他的低沉浑厚嗓音的,所以节奏都比较慢; Elton John的"狮子王"--【Can you fell the love tonight】 节奏也不快, 对着歌词听, 很容易跟上,里面也有少量的连词发音,但是很好学,词也不难记; 甲壳虫有一着比较短的歌"昨天"【Yestoday】,要记词得稍微下点功夫,优势在于曲调一气呵成,学会以后唱着会有成就感; 比较新的可以尝试M2M的【Pretty pretty boy】,虽然节奏快一点儿,但是有张有驰,很好读,而且也是很流行很好听的歌; *************** 我推荐的歌以七八十年代的老歌居多,原因是那时候的流行正是这样的特点,而且这些歌肯定都是经久不衰的名作;新歌里面由于时代趋势的原因,节奏越来越快,不是不好,只是不太适合初学者学习; 不管是新歌还是老歌,每学会一个都会增加你的自信,让你产生成就感,也就更容易再去学习更新的, ---祝你顺利成功 。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫
宠物
度假旅游