搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

大家能不能帮帮我翻译这几句中文阿(向老师道歉的话)

自己只能对自己所做的感到内抱歉,我抱歉我对你的伤害,请你不要把它放在心上,希望你能够原谅。原谅我这样的学生,我一定会改掉这坏习惯。我将铭记你的教育,开始做一个好的学生,对于我伤害了你的尊严,以及你对我的 一片苦心,我向你说一声非常抱歉,非常对不起我的老师,并且非常谢谢你给我一个该过的机会,我爱你 ,老师。谢谢你,请你接受我这个坏学生的道歉好吗?

全部回答

2006-12-02

0 0
    自己只能对自己所做的感到内抱歉,我抱歉我对你的伤害,请你不要把它放在心上,希望你能够原谅。原谅我这样的学生,我一定会改掉这坏习惯。我将铭记你的教育,开始做一个好的学生,对于我伤害了你的尊严,以及你对我的 一片苦心,我向你说一声非常抱歉,非常对不起我的老师,并且非常谢谢你给我一个该过的机会,我爱你 ,老师。
    谢谢你,请你接受我这个坏学生的道歉好吗? I am sorry for what I did , and sorry for I hurt you , and kindly please your don't be present to your mind , and I sincerely hope you will pardon me 。
     Please pardon the student like I , and I must change this bad habit 。 I will engrave your education and start to be a good student , and I know I hurt your dignity and your painstaking care for me , I said " very sorry " to you , and I am very sorry for my teacher , and thanks for that you gave me a penitentiary chance very much 。
     I love you , my teacher 。 Thank you , and kindly please accept my apology , OK ? 。

2006-12-16

144 0
    Self can only for self do feel regret , I regret that I ask you not to put it on heart for your injury , hope that you can forgive。
     Excuse my such student, I can give up this bad habit surely。 I will remember your education , begin to be a good student , have hurt your dignity as well as your a slice of pains for me for me, my a sound that says to you is very regretful, very sorry my teacher, and thank you very much to the opportunity of one of my this error, I love you and teacher。
     Thank you, ask you to accept my this bad student apologize? 。

2006-12-07

146 0
    In own only can feel was sorry, I which does to oneself was sorry I to your injury, please you present to your mind it, hoped you can forgive。
     Forgives I such student, I certainly can change this bad custom。 I remembered always your education, starts to be a good student, has injured your dignity regarding me, as well as you to my dish piece of pains, I to you said extremely was sorry, extremely sorry me teacher, and extremely thank you to give me a this opportunity, I love you, teacher。
     Thank you, asks you to accept my this bad student's apology ?。

2006-12-02

148 0
    I'm sorry for what I have done, and also my hurt to you。 Please forgive me and don't be present to the mind。
   I will change this bad habit by all means, so, forgive a student like me。   I will engrave your education and start to be a good student from now。
   I realized that I had hurt your dignity and your painstaking care, I'm so sorry, my teacher, thank you very much for giving me a chance to correct my mistakes。
     I love you, my teacher, and kindly please accept my apology,will you?。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科