搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

新概念英语1册中的Can you do this test?

新概念英语1册中的Can you do this test?你能完成以下测试吗?完整答案

全部回答

2017-05-03

76 0
    第一大题是看的 第2大题: 1:He must call the docor 。 2:He going is telephone him。 3:He can go with her 。
   4:He has anew car 。 5: He comes from America 。   6: He is a American 。 7: He likes icecream。
   8:He wants a newspsper 。 9:He weres at school yesrerday。 10:He doesn't lice here。 第3大题:1:There are some watch on the tables 。
     2:There are some kmfes near that tin。 3:There are some poliemans in the kitchen。 4:There are some cups on the tables 。
   5:There are some letters on the shelfs。   6:There are some peachs on the desks。 7: There are some passport on the shelf。
   8:There are fishs in the cupboard。 9:There are trees in the garden。   10:There are boats on the river。
   第4大题:1:a 2: some 3: some 4: any 5: a 6: a 7:any 8: any 9: some 10: some 第5大题:1:at 2:on 3:in 4: from 5:in 6:at 7:in 8:in 9:on 10:at 第6大题:1:over 2:under 3:across 4:along 5: on 6:in 7: off 8:between 9:into 10:out 第7大题1,3,4,7,9,10,去掉e再+ing。
    2,5,6,8,都是双写后面一个字母再+ing 。 第9大题你自己做吧!~。

2017-05-03

78 0
    2。Look at this: 阅读以下例句: I am tired, He is tired。 Write thest again。 Begin each sentence with He。
   改写下面的句子,用He作句子主语。 实际测验: 1。I must call the doctor。   He must call the doctor。 2。I am going to telephone him。
   He is going to telephone him。 3。I can go with her。 He can go with her。 4。I have a new car。   He has a new car。
   5。I come from America。 He cames from America。 6。I am American。 He is American。 7。I like ice cream。
   He likes ice cream。   8。I want a newspaper。 He wants a newspaper。 9。I was at school yesterday。
   He was at school yesterday。 10。I don't live here。 He doesn't live here。   答案: He must call the doctor。
   He is going to telephone him。 He can go with her。 he has a new car。 He comes from America。 He is American。
     He likes ice cream。 He wants a newspaper。 He was at school yesterday。 He doesn't live here。
  得分:10分。Ⅲ Look at this: 阅读以下例句: These is a pencil on the desk。  ~ There are some pensils on the desk。
   Write these again, Begin each sentence with There are。。。 实际测试: 1。There is a watch on the table。
    ~ There are some watches on the table。 2。There is a knife near that tin。 ~ There are some knives near that tin。
   3。There is a policeman in the kitchen。   ~There are some policemen in the kitchen。 4。
  There is a cup on the table。 ~There are some cups on the table。 5。There is a letter on the shelf。
     ~There are some letters on the shelf。 6。There is a peach on the desk。 ~There are some peaches on the desk。
   7。There is a passport on the shelf。   ~There are some passports on the shelf。 8。There is a fish in the cupboard。
   ~There are some fishes in the cupboard。 9。There is a tree in the garden。   ~There are some trees in the garden。
   10。There is a boat on the river。 ~There are some boats on the river。 答案: There are some watches on the table。
     There are some knives near that tin。 There are some policemen in the kitchen。 There are some cups on the table。
   There are some letters on the shelf。   There are some peaches on the desk。 There are some passports on the shelf There are some fishes in the cupboard。
   There are some trees in the garden。   There are some boats on the river。 得分:10分。Ⅳ Put in a, some or any。
   用a,some 或any填空。 实际测试:1。I have a new car。 2。There are some clouds in the sky。   3。There is a milk in the bottle。
  4。Is there a chocolate on the shelf? 5。There is a bar of chocolate on the table。6。I want a loaf of beard,please。
     7。Do you want any bread? No I don'want some bread。9。I want some tea。 10。I want some biscuits,too。
   答案:1。a, 2。 some 3。some 4。any 5。a 6。  a 7。any ,any 8。some 9。some。 得分:10分。Ⅴ Put in in, at, from or on。
   用in, at, from或on填空。实际测试:1。He is going to telephone at five o'clock。  2。My birthday is on May 21 st。
  3。It is always cold in February。4。She isn't French。 She come from Spain。5。My father was there in 1942。
    6。Were you at school yesterday?7。He doesn't live here。 He lives in England。8。Thery always do their homework in the evening。
  9。Can you come on Monday?10。  She's not here, She 's at the butcher's。答案:1。 at 2。 on 3。
   in 4。 from 5。 in 6。 at 7。 in 8。 in 9。 on 10。 at。 得分:10分。Ⅵ Put in across, over between off along in on into out of or under:1。
    The aeroplane is flying over thhe village。2。The ship is going into the bridge。3。The boy is swimming across the river。
  4。Two cats are running along the wall。  5。My books are on the shelf。6。The bottle of milk is in the refrigerator。
  7。The boy is jumping off the tree。8。Mary is sitting between her mother and her father。  9。
  It is 9。0 o'clock。The children are going into class。10。it is 4。0 o'clock。 The children are comingg out of class。
  Ⅶ Do these in the same way: 1。  She is making the bed。 2。they are swimming acoss the river。
   3。the sun is shining。 4。My father is shaving。 5。They are running across the park。   6。
  She is sitting in an armchair。 7。We are typing letters。 8。 He is putting on his coat。 9。I am coming。
   10。I am giving it to him。Ⅶ Questons and negatives。  1。Can he come now? When can he come? He can't come now。
  2。Is there are newspaper onthe desk?what is there on the desk? There isn't a newspaper on the desk。
    3。Does he want a new car?what does he want? Je doesn't want a new car。4。Is he going to come now? when is he going to come? he isn't going to come now。
    5。Do they like ice cream? What do they like? They don't like ice cream。6。Does he come form Germany? Where does he come from?He doesn't come from Germany。
    7。Must they go home now? When must he go home? They mustn't go home now。8。Does he feels ill? How does he feel? He doesn't feel ill。
      9。Does he has a headache? What does he has? He hasn't a headache。10。Did he clean his shoes? When did he clean his shoes? He didn't clean his shoes。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科
出国/留学