搜索
首页 社会民生 其他社会话题

题目是互联网的利与弊?

辩论赛:题目是互联网的利与弊?但我是反方,我想...

全部回答

2022-04-27

0 0

关于网购利弊的英语作文Recently, my house is out of a new, my mother began to shopping on the Internet。
  Around this time, the networkshopping gradually in vogue, age nearly middle-aged mother also unwilling to lag behind, for a while, before she accidentally got a shopping site ebay site, surprisingly, she also played on, mom was transformed from the original "online chat" into "online shopping", then, my mom to launched "Ann tenpay" online, then there is a succession of saving money。
     But, after all, online shopping also has the advantages of online shopping, if will not have to become a drowned rat on a rainy day, if you don't want to run errands, can also be at home while enjoying a chicken leg web station。
    On one occasion, I want to buy clothes, mom I know drive will be here soon, she said: "son, how about we go online to buy ah?" Once I listen to, bother to promise。
     I went to the Internet a look, ah! What a lot of clothes here ah, really is multifarious, careful see, everything is so beautiful, after careful screening, I didn't set a cheap and easy dress, after press ok, ok! All finished。
    Ah, online shopping is convenient, not only affordable, and good quality, it is kill two birds with one stone really。
  近来,我家出了一件新鲜事――我妈妈开始在网上购物了。  这一阵子,网络购物渐渐在各地风行起来,岁数以近中年的妈妈也不甘落后,前一阵子,她无意中得到了一个购物网站易趣的网址,想不到,她竟也玩上了,妈妈便从原来的“网上聊天族”变成了“网上购物族”,紧接着,妈妈去网上开通了“安付通”,然后便是接连不断的存钱。
  但网上购物毕竟也有网上购物的好处,要是下雨天就不用变成落汤鸡了,如果不想跑腿,也可以在家里一边享受鸡腿一边逛网站。  有一次,我想买衣服穿,妈妈一知道劲头马上就来了,她说:“儿子,我们一起去网上买怎么样呀?”我一听,连声答应。
  我来到网上一看,啊!这里的衣服真多呵,真可谓五花八门,仔细一看,每一件都这么漂亮,经过精心筛选之后,我才定下一件又便宜又大方的服装,按确定以后,ok!一切完成了。  呵,网上购物真方便,不但价格实惠,而且质量上乘,真是一举两得。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

社会民生
其他社会话题
公务办理
求职就业
军事
时事政治