搜索
首页 教育/科学 出国/留学

谁帮我把英语填好啊?愿意者的来帮我一下!希望大家学好英语来教我!我会给分的!

全部回答

2008-11-25

0 0
    1。这是一个有关梦想的调查,全中国成千上万的学生参与了这项活动。 this is a survey about dreams,_tens of thousands of students _in China join in。
  2。It seems some students would like to start work as soon as possible_(尽快)。   3。The room is big enough for(足够大) there people。
   4。I hope to visit(游览) Hawaii one day。 5。住在纽约是很昂贵的。 Living in New York is quite _expensive。   6。
  There are lots of beach resorts(度假景点) around my hometown。 7。This company will supply our company with(向…提供) free drinks。
   (或者用 provide 。    。。for)8。The hady is on an exchange programme。(交换项目)。 9。I am considering changing (考虑换) a new job。
   10。There is nothing to do(没什么可做) on the island。

2008-11-27

28 0
1.there are from join it2.as soon as probably3.big engouh for4.to travel5.living expensive10.there is nothing to do

2008-11-26

44 0
1.there are from join it 2.as soon as possible3.big enough for 4. to visit5.Living dear6holiday sites7.supply for10.there is nothing to do

2008-11-25

39 0
ousandsupon,in, soonaspossiblegenoughforvisit5.Living,expensiveursitesvide,with(providesb.withsth.,不要听复航赛说的,只有中间没有sb.的时候才能用for)8.exchangensideringchanging10.Thereisnothingtodo

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育
升学入学