搜索
首页 社会民生 求职就业

急求翻译!跪谢!!

1\更快 更高 更好 2\我最喜欢的运动是跳绳,虽然它不是奥运项目,但是她可以帮我减肥. 3\奥运会期间我最想看?#$%^(什么体育比赛都行) 4\因为学习外语能考验我们的自学能力,能够对我们的日常工作有很大的帮助, 5\我觉得还是大家在一起学习比较好,但是人数不宜太多.气氛很重要 6\我最喜欢的运动员是@##$(随便是谁)因为@#$% 7\我觉得学习外语的主要障碍的语言环境. (越简洁越好!!!!)

全部回答

2007-08-20

47 0
    Sooner higher and better I the most favorite sport skip rope, although it isn't the Olympics item,she can reduce weight for me。
   The period of the Olympic game do I want most to see?#$%^(What athletics the games all go) Because the study foreign language can test our self-educated abilities, can have very great help to our daily pursuits, I feel still everyone study together better, but the number should not be too many。
    The atmosphere is very important I the most favorite athlete BE@##$(is who literally)because of@#$% I feel the language environment of the main obstacle of study foreign language。
    。

2007-08-20

41 0
    1。Better faster and higher 2。My favorite sport is football, although it is not the Olympics, but she could help me lose weight 3。
    During the Olympics I most want to see football 4.Because foreign language learning can test our ability to study, to our day-to-day work of great help 5.I think that we learn together better, but the number The atmosphere was very important 6.My favorite athlete is Li Ning(李宁) 7.I feel that learning a foreign language major obstacle to the language environment。
    。

2007-08-20

29 0
1. Faster Higher Better 好象是更强.Stronger 2.

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

社会民生
求职就业
其他社会话题
公务办理
法律
军事