搜索
首页 教育/科学 学习帮助

初二·句型转换

1。 Mary has sent me a card already。 (否定) 2。 They have visited Beijing。 (一般疑问句) 3。 I have been to Sydney twice。(就划线部分提问) 4。 She has gone to Xi’an。
   (就划线部分提问) 5。 His grandparents have lived here for 20 years(就划线部分提问)。 6。 Have you ever ridden a horse? (做否定回答) 7。 The plane will take off in 5 minutes。
   (就划线部分提问) 8。 The plane will land at the airport。 (就划线部分提问) 9。 It is difficult to learn English well。(同意句) I think ___ ___ to learn English well。
   10。 We find it important to study English。(同意句) It ___ ___ ___ study English。 。

全部回答

2006-09-16

0 0
    1。Mary hasn't sent me a card yet。(already用于肯定句,yet用于否定句) 2。Have they visited Beijing? 3。
  How often have you been to Sydney。(对频率提问,用How often) 4。  Where has she gone to? 5。How long have his grandparents lived here? 6。
  No,I haven't。 7。How soon will the plane take off?(对in短语提问用how soon) 8。  Where will the plane land? 9。
  I think it difficult to learn English well。 10。It is important to study English。 。

2006-09-17

46 0
    1。 Mary has sent me a card already。 (否定) Mary hasn't sent me a card yet。 2。 They have visited Beijing。
   (一般疑问句) Have they visited Bejing yet? 3。   I have been to Sydney twice。(就划线部分提问) How many times have you been to Sydney? 4。
   She has gone to Xi’an。 (就划线部分提问) Where has she gone to? 5。   His grandparents have lived here for 20 years(就划线部分提问)。
   How many years have his grandparents lived? 6。 Have you ever ridden a horse? (做否定回答) No,I haven't。
     7。 The plane will take off in 5 minutes。 (就划线部分提问) How soon will the plane take off?(提示:这里的in表示将来,通常用How soon来提问) 8。
   The plane will land at the airport。   (就划线部分提问) Where will the plane land at? 9。 It is difficult to learn English well。
  (同意句) I think _it's__ _difficult__ to learn English well。   10。 We find it important to study English。
  (同意句) It _is__ _important__ __to_ study English。 。

2006-09-16

43 0
    Mary hasn’t send me a card yet。 Have they visited Beijing? How many times have you been to Sydeny? Where has she gone to? How long have his grandparents lived here? No,I haven’t。
     When will the plane take off? Where will the plane land? To learn English well is difficult。
  (it difficult) is important to 。

2006-09-16

41 0
    1。 Mary never has sent me a card。 (否定) 2。 Did they have visit Beijing? (一般疑问句) 3。 How many times have you been to Sydney?(就划线部分提问) 4。
     She has gone to Xi’an。 (就划线部分提问) 4。1 Where has she gone? 4。2 Who has gone to Xi’an? 5。
   His grandparents have lived here for 20 years(就划线部分提问)。   5。1 How long have his grandparents lived here? 5。
  2 How many years have his grandparents lived here for? 6。 Have you ever ridden a horse? (做否定回答) I have never ridden a horse。
     7。 The plane will take off in 5 minutes。 (就划线部分提问) 同5,注意时态 8。 The plane will land at the airport。
   (就划线部分提问) 同3,用了where就不需要连接词 9。   It is difficult to learn English well。(同意句) 这是倒装句, To learn English well is difficult 。
   I think it difficult to learn English well。   10。 We find it important to study English。
  (同意句) It is important to study English。 。

2006-09-16

45 0
    1。Mary has not sent me a card already 。 2。 Have they visited Beijing? 3。How many times have you been to Sydney。
   4。Where has she gone to? 5。  How long have his grandparents lived here? 6 No。I have not。

7。When will the plane take off? 8。Where will the plane land? 9 it difficult 10。  is important to。

2006-09-16

42 0
1.Mary has not sent me a card already ! 2. Have They visited Beijing? 3没划线 4没划线 5没划线 6 No.I have not 7 没 8 没 9 IT's difficult 10 is important to

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
学习帮助
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科
出国/留学
职业教育