搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语考试

求英文达人帮忙做20道单选题~谢谢~

一、单选题 1、Don’t disturb me。 I _____ letters all morning and have written ten so far。 A。write B。have written C。was writing D。have been writing 2、— Has Mr。
   Smith had an accident? — __________ A。I don’t hope so。 B。I hope not so。 C。I hope not。 D。I hope to be not。 3、- I’m afraid I must go now。
   - _____。 A。I agree。 B。Well, thanks for coming。 C。So do I。 D。Yes, please。 4、- What do you think of Chinese food? - _____。 A。
  I think it’s wonderful。 B。I don’t think so。 C。It’s deliciously。 D。It’s just my taste。 5、— Shall I help you move into your new flat? — ________ But thanks all the same。
   A。Why not? B。No, there’s no need。 C。If you like。 D。Really? 6、Would you tell me _____ ? A。where is the post office B。where stands the post office C。
  where the post office is D。where stood the post office 7、_____ we don’t lose heart, we’ll find a way to get over the difficulty。
   A。Once B。Because C。When D。As long as 8、The story _____ by the famous writer is being printed at the factory。 A。wrote B。written C。
  write D。writing 9、When Mr。 Smith failed _____ us, we left without him。 meet be meet t to meet t to be met 10、_____ in the leg, the soldier was sent to hospital at once。
   A。Seriously injured B。To be seriously C。Being injured seriously D。Having injured 11、Every possible test _____ to decide the nature of her illness。
   rries out rried out C。was carried out D。has carried out 12、I feel it’s an honor _____ to attend the opening ceremony of the new bank。
   invite B。of being invited be invited D。having invited 13、Jimmy likes _____ harder work。 ing given given give ves 14、It is not much use _____ you don’t know。
   pretend be pretended etending D。having pretended 15、— I’ll fly to New York on business next week。 — Well, ___________。
   A。have a pleasant journey B。you’re so lucky to go abroad C。wish you happy D。good-bye 16、We must have the work _____ before next Friday。
   nish nished nishing be finished 17、I think _____ strange that he is always saying nice things about you。 A。what at is 18、Tom _____ since he lost his job three weeks ago。
   A。has employed B。was unemployed C。had been unemployed D。has been unemployed 19、- My telephone isn’t working properly。 - ————。
   A。It’s not well。 B。It’s your fault。 C。Maybe you’ve made mistakes。 D。Something may have gone wrong with it。 20、- Could you tell me something about your university? - ———— A。
  Of course。 B。I’m afraid certainly。 C。Yes, I’m afraid not。 D。I don’t think so。 。

全部回答

2011-12-16

0 0
1-5 DABCB 6-10ADBAC 11-15 DBCAA 16-20 BDDDA 认真的做了,希望采纳。质量还是有保证的吧

2011-12-26

29 0
ccbab bdaaa ccaaa bddda

2011-12-24

59 0
呵呵, 好久不做英语题了,这是偶的答案: DCBAB CDBAA CCAAA BDDDA 然后让丹尼看了下,他说“对俺这个土生土长的加拿大人,又是英语老师,这题太简单啦”,然后给出以下答案: DCBAB CDBAA CCACA BDDDA 不过不要太迷信他,私以为还是偶那版答案最好 :D

2011-12-24

30 0
DCBCB CDBAA CCBAA BDDDA 再次核实了下

2011-12-20

45 0
1-5DCBCB 6-10CDCAA11-15 CCBAA16-20 BDDDA 估计不会错

2011-12-18

30 0
DCBCB CDBAA CCBAA BDDDA 我是英语专业的,这些答案应该不会错。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP