搜索
首页 教育/科学 升学入学 中考

初中英语综合时态练习 (1)

初中英语综合时态练习 (1)B。1 。My sister _____ the Youth League last year。 She _____ a Youth League member for about a year now。 ined… ined…hasbeenC。
  hasjoined…hasbeenD。didjoin…hadbeenC。2。 Neither of us ______ a doctor。 eC。3。 Mr Zhao doesn’t like swimming, _____?A。didn’ esheD。
  won’theC。4。 I’ll talk to him when he ______。 meC。5。 They _____ supper when we _____ into the room。 ehaving…wentB。werehaving…goC。
  werehaving… ehaving…goD。6。 We’ll go climbing if it _____ tomorrow。A。won’ n’ esn’trainA。7。 I don’t know if it _____ tomorrow。 rainD。
  8。 Nathan Hale ____ he ____ his life for his country。 id… ys… id… id…wouldgiveC。9。 Most people ____ TV。 A。 enjoy to watch B。
   enjoy watch C。 enjoy watching D。 enjoys watchingA。10。Father ____ his cap and went out。 A。 put on B。
   puts on C。 had put D。 will put onB。11。How long _____ your uncle ____ in the army ?A。has…joinedB。has… es…joinD。
  had…joinedD。12。Peter _____ the work in a week。 finishingD。willfinishA。13。The students _____ the History Museum if it _____ fine tomorrow。
   A。 will visit…。is B。 will visit…will be C。 would visit …was D。 would visit…would beA。14。Joan ____ me whether I _____ the book before。
   ked… ked… ked… ked…hasreadC。15。By the end of last term, we _____ Book Five。 A。 have learned B。 would learn C。
   had learned D。 were learningA。16。_____ she _____ her lessons at seven yesterday evening ? A。 Was…going over B。
   Is…go over C。 Has…gone over D。 Will…go overC。17。He can’t go to the cinema with me because he ____ a meeting。 havingD。hadA。
  18。Both of the two dictionaries ____ very useful。 C。19。 He _____ to me since last month。 A。 didn’t write B。
   hadn’t written C。 hasn’t written D。 won’t writeD。20。 Xu Ping ____ to Japan only once。 A。 has gone B。
   had gone C。 had been D。 has beenB。21。 Nobody ____ the answer。 ewC。did。

全部回答

2008-05-03

0 0

1。 由last year 知应用过去时,由 for about a year 知(for后跟时间段)应用完成时,has\have been 固定搭配 2。Neither表否定,谓语用"单三"(与either用法一样) 3。
  反意疑问句,前否(doesn’t)后肯;前谓语动词为 does,后保持一致 4。  he是第三人称,谓语用单三 5。由句意知此事发生过了;When\while+sb。+doing 6。
  if表"假设",从句用一般现在时;it谓语用单三 7。if表"是否",从句用将来时;it谓语用单三 8。Nathan Hale这个人说了~~~,说明是过去,前后时态要一致,所以will改would;would后加动词原形 9。
    Most加名词加谓语复数;enjoy 加动词ing 10。went是过去时,前后时态一致,put过去时仍是put 11。How long 问时间段,谓语动词应用表状态的be,join 表短暂性动作 后接时间段表将来13。
  虚拟语气,主句将来时,从句现在时;if表"假设",从句用一般现在时; 14。  问"我"肯定已经问过,用过去时;before与过去完成时连用 15。By the end of~~~主句用过去完成时 sevenyesterdayevening表过去一时间点,所以谓语用过去时17。
  现在正做什么时才没有闲空干另外的事(你脑袋秀豆了吧~~~汗!!) 18。  Both谓语用复数 nce与现在完成时连用20。Xu Ping 时人名,谓语单三;has been表曾去过,单已回来. has gone表去了,还未回 21。
  表事实,不加have等词;知道答案用know by the way :如有不明之处,可发小纸条。

2008-05-03

69 0

B,C,C,C,C D,A,D,C,A B,D,A,A,C A,C,A,B,D,B 以上答案仅供参考

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
中考