搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语翻译

关于酒店投诉的英语对白?

完整的写一段吧。

全部回答

2019-06-16

0 0

人物:经理( hotel manager),客人(guest)` G; May I speak to the hotel manager please? M: Hi, this is Benny Smith, the manager of Holiday Inn。
     How can I help you? G: Hi。 My name is lisa Wang。 I would like to file a complaint of the poor service of your hotel。
   This is my first time to stay in Hotel and it will be my last one too。   M: I am sorry to hear that。
   Could you tell me exactly what it is all about? G: When I checked in yesterday, the two girls at the front desk were quite rude。
     They were chatting with each other。 And when I asked about some information of the local sceneries。
   They just threw a pamphlet at the desk and went on their chatting。   That is very unprofessional。
   M: Mrs。 Wang, I applogize for what had happened。 I will look into it and give you a reply as soon as possible。
     G: Thank you for your attention in this matter 。I really appreciate that。 M: Gould you give me a number that I can reach you? G: 123-456-789 M: ok。
     Mrs。 Wang, thank you so much for calling。 I sincerely ask you to come back to our hotel again and I promise you that what had happened to you yesterday will not repeat。
    Have a good day!bye! G:bye!。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语翻译
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科