搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

2010南京鼓楼一模英语答案

只要答案..大家帮我去百度复制一下!!我手机打开不了、

全部回答

2018-05-07

0 0
    南京市鼓楼区2010年第一次模拟调研测试参考答案一、单项选择1-15 AC B B D       B D D A C          D C C A A二、完形填空16-25 CB A B D      C B B C A 三、阅读理解26-30 AA A B A      31-35 D A C B D     36-40 D C B D B    41-45 B C D C D四、填空46。
     sandwiches    47。 thousand   48。 tonight    49。 improve    50。 easy-going    51。 imagine    52。
   Its      53。 unhappiness   54。watching   55。   politely    56。 has gone57。 the hottest cartoon films   58。
   protect themselves     59。 join together    60。 sold out   61。 reached五、阅读短文A)阅读短文,完成任务62。   China’smigrant workers63。
   It should stop the discriminationagainst the migrant workers first。64。 More than 140 million。65。
   我时常能感受他们的痛苦,确切地知道他们的感受:他们背井离乡,生活在人生地不熟的城市里。  66.(It tells us) the problems of China’s migrantworkers。
  B)首字母填空67。both     68。 top          69。 been/become            70。 dangerous     71。   die72。
  afraid    73。alone/again   74。 while            75。 warm        76。 dead/dying六、书面表达One possible version Dear teachers and fellow students:    It’s a great honor for me to have such achance to make a speech at this special moment and special place。
    First, I would like to say “thank you” to all theteachers and students here。 It has been three years since we came to thisbeautiful school。
     When we were here three years ago, we felt everything new andstrange。 We were curiousabout everything。
   Our teachers are very friendly and helpful。   They always tryto make their lessons lively and interesting。
   When we have difficulty inlearning, they are patient enough to help us。   We could hardly succeed withoutour teachers’ efforts。
   We also make many friends here。 We study together, playtogether and help with each other。   We feel very happy in school。
   Also, I wantto say “thank you” to our parents。 Thanks for their support。 Thanks for whatthey have done for us。
    Last, I wish our school more beautiful andall of us a good future!    Thank you。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育