搜索
首页 教育/科学 学习帮助

英语题:

一、选词填空(适当形式):be,rock,happen,blow,recite,lose,breath,lie,everyone,funny1。Mr。Smith lives here for twenty years。He knows_______well。
  2。David enjoyed_______in the patk yesterday。3。Ben often_________to his parents and teachers。Nobody likes him。4。I like __________some famous pomes。
  5。What______to you last night? I had an accident。6。I can't find my cat everywhere。Maybe it's_______。7。It's a_______story。It makes all of us laugh。
  8。It's good to go out for a_______of fresh air。9。The wind is________hard and it's very clod outside。10。Michael sang a_______song at the party。
  二、连词成句 ayed,afternoon,the,basketball,playground,yesterday,Paul,on____________________________________。 ar,went,Qingdao,by,last, ,ship______________________________。

rthday,Bruce,at,disco,performed,Steven's,the,party____________________________。4。of,my,interest,visited,Yunnan,places,some,in,father___________________。

全部回答

2007-05-27

0 0
    一、选词填空(适当形式): he,rock,happen,blow,recite,lose,breath,lie,everyone,funny 1。Mr。Smith lives here for twenty years。
  He knows(everyone) well。   2。David enjoyed(himself)in the patk yesterday。 3。Ben often(lies)to his parents and teachers。
  Nobody likes him。 4。I like (reciting)some famous pomes。   5。What(happened)to you last night? I had an accident。
   6。I can't find my cat everywhere。Maybe it's(lost)。 7。It's a(funny)story。  It makes all of us laugh。
   8。It's good to go out for a(breath)of fresh air。 9。The wind is(blowing)hard and it's very clod outside。
     10。Michael sang a(rock)song at the party。 二、连词成句 ayed,afternoon,the,basketball,playground,yesterday,Paul,on Paul played basketball on the playground yesterday afternoon。
     ar,went,Qingdao,by,last, ,ship I went to Qingdao by ship last year。 rthday,Bruce,at,disco,performed,Steven's,the,party Bruce performed the disco at Steven's birthday party。
     4。
  of,my,interest,visited,Yunnan,places,some,in,father My father visited some places of interest in Yunnan。

2007-05-26

63 0
    一: 1 everyone 2 blowing 3 lies 4 to be 5 happened 6 lost 7 funny 8 breath 9 rock 10 recited 二、连词成句 1。
  Paul played basketball on the playground yesterday afternoon 。     2。I went to Qingdao by shiplast year。
   3。Bruce performed the disco at Steven's birthday party 4。My father visited some places of interest in Yunnan。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
学习帮助
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育
升学入学